Will Sandy really expose Emily's cheating??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Most of us are opiniating that Sandy will come to know that Emily is cheating through Mohit and his friend and we are guessing that a BIG AANGAN drama is in store when Sandy tries to expose it...

After thinking about it more, I have concluded that there will be no BIG aangan drama because there is no point or ground of drama...Sandy will surely tell Rathi Parivar that Emily is cheating and Mohit is involved...the question is why would Bhabho blame Sandy for exposing Momily to Rathi Parivar? 
On what grounds will Bhabho get angry with Sandy?? Will she get angry because Sandy came to know Emily is cheating and Mohit is helping???? That is not an excuse to get angry...

Will Bhabho say that let them cheat so that they can WIN and you lose???

Will Bhabho say that let them WIN because I want to break the last MATKA??

Will Bhabho say let them cheat to have advantage over you??

Will bhabho say let Emily win because Mohit's reputation is at stake and he has lost 25k in chit fund??

What will Bhabho say when Sandy tells Rathi Parivar that Emily and Mohit are cheating to win the SBC?/ Whatever she says will fall flat on her face because SHE cannot openly SIDE with Emily because that will expose Bhabho's BIAS and favoritism...

And if Bhabho comes out openly favoring Emily, then everyone will know Bhabho is hell bent upon breaking the MATKA and end the dreams of SurYa...may be LC episode will be confessed by Bhabo and all her insecurities will come out in open...

So a drama may be in store but the drama will not include stopping Sandy from exposing Momily.

PS: 35 more posts to get GOLDIE ðŸ˜Š
Edited by timepass - 10 years ago
PP🥳

TP imp thing... don worry u will become goldie soon...I joined IF much later than u but i'm 3800 + posts old but u r struggling to become a goldie😆 Wow... MKD zindabad But i must say u ppl only come out when it is needed unlike ppl like me😳

Coming to the topic:
Bhabo can make drama on anything😉..(these days cv's are intentonally degrading bhabo's character much for the good) She can simply say that sandy must not reveal this as it would degrade RP's pride. 😈  She might even say that let the organisers themselves find no need for sandy to reveal all those. (When bhabo can support fake question papers why not this...  but when we see it from another angle bhabo might not react on this becoz unlike chavi's case this has nothing much important... this is regarding emily & also u got one valid point that if Bhabho comes out openly favoring Emily, then everyone will know Bhabho is hell bent upon breaking the MATKA and end the dreams of SurYa.)

This has the most possibility for bhabo to keep her mouth shut as babasa is watching her keenly these days. Also I wonder how are they going to bring out LC!!!!!😕 Last thing i want Suraj to find out all these & confront both bhabo & momily... so that sandy is safe without any aangan drama. At least once suraj must be shown n detective mode😳
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
paaji show shuroo honese pehle hi post banaadhiyaa😆
SBC in dabhily 

if bhabho comes to know about the truth she will get shattered 
she cant reveal CF
she would be helpless as that would remind her of LC
Sandy has poor track record of exposing any family member till now, be it Mohit laptop, Chavvi's lost jewel in Ajmer, the recent Emily's involvement in shop vandalism, etc.

If she exposes:

Bhabho does not need a reason to get angry on Sandy. She may just say (has already said during 2nd matka break) that Sandy wants to save the matka and lying.

Bhabho would not disclose chit fund rather she would relate everything to Sandhya's IPS and blame that IPS is more important than family for Sandy.

Though she cannot say let mombatti cheat, she would definitely say the choice is theirs as this is a contest.  She supported Chavvi's fake question paper as Chavvi is not a bright student like Sandy.  Her answer would be same here.

I do not think CVs would reveal Bhabho's true intentions or her supporting Emily to defeat Sandy in front of the family at this time as that would be a huge blow to Suraj.

@ Shobhi

If Bhabho says that LET ORGANIZERS figure out if MomBatti is cheating then Sandy can always say that it means you WANT THEM TO WIN by cheating and thus I lose and Suraj will cry foul because the matka was broken due to cheating...who knows Sandy will then reveal that other two matkas were also broken because of cheating by Emily and Chavi...

@ Bharati:

Bhabho cannot say that Sandy is lying because the proof is in front of them...so Sandy does not have to prove that Mombatti are lying...

@ Rama

I this the upcoming drama might expose Chit Fund...Bhabho will say that Emily wants to win by hook or crook so that she can help Mohit recover lost money...everyone will be shocked that bhabho was hiding this from them...thus begins the confession drama.
Edited by timepass - 10 years ago