Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

HAPPY NEW YEAR Updates!! (Page 4)

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
so it means once deeps is back from her vacation...she will start shooting for HNY...for a few schedules than back to india to promote RL with ranveer...then in b/w shootings of HNY and FFF...and in Jan 2014...she will be shooting for imitiaz's film with ranbir...oh god the girl works too much...there is no gap at all...in b/w interviews and photoshoots...
ShantiAshtangi IF-Rockerz
ShantiAshtangi
ShantiAshtangi

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

so it means once deeps is back from her vacation...she will start shooting for HNY...for a few schedules than back to india to promote RL with ranveer...then in b/w shootings of HNY and FFF...and in Jan 2014...she will be shooting for imitiaz's film with ranbir...oh god the girl works too much...there is no gap at all...in b/w interviews and photoshoots...

Deepika's hard work has paid off and I admire her work ethic.   Wink That is what it takes to be number one!  Her lineup for 2014 is guaranteed - big hits in HNY and Imitiaz's film with Ranbir, then critical acclaim with FFF.  But, Anuskha might be competition with Peekay and Bombay Velvet.  Shocked
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveProfusion

Originally posted by Mages

Deepika's hard work has paid off and I admire her work ethic.   Wink That is what it takes to be number one!  Her lineup for 2014 is guaranteed - big hits in HNY and Imitiaz's film with Ranbir, then critical acclaim with FFF.  But, Anuskha might be competition with Peekay and Bombay Velvet.  Shocked

Peekay is going to be huge...Raju Hirani-Aamir combination is BB...all set for another 200 crores...but BV i doubt...the script has to be real good to work...the budget is way too expensive...i hope it works...

HNY once again deepika equal screen space with SRK...and imtiaz film another equal screen space with Ranbir...so no flowerpot roles...but a well-defined roles...Deepika rolls in 2014 too...

but for 2014...PC is going to take the cake away...i am eagerly waiting for Mary Kom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhatSoEver-

blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I was so not excited abt this movie...but after CE everything changedParty...I love OSO and MHN...I hope Farah..SRK and Deepika will give us another ATBB...

BTW DB...any idea what this movie is about..the genre??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KifPaulholicDB_reloaded

ShantiAshtangi
ShantiAshtangi

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I was so not excited abt this movie...but after CE everything changedParty...I love OSO and MHN...I hope Farah..SRK and Deepika will give us another ATBB...

It will have SRK wearing lipstick and be a dancing clown.  Clown   Deepika will be his damsel in distress.  One day, evil Farah comes to the circus and threathens to shut it down.  SRK with his superpowers kicks Farah's ***.  Deepika and SRK go to Maui, get married coconut style, and live happily ever after.  The genre is romantic comedy stupidity.  Sound intriguing?  WinkROFL

Edited by LoveProfusion - 25 August 2013 at 5:31pm

blue-ice

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

not sure with genre...we will know it soon...but Farah-SRK-Deepika combination is going to rock BO...OSO magic...and the songs in Farah's film are amazing...i just hope shirish stay out of this prestigious project...

blue-ice

DB_reloaded IF-Stunnerz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

mayb farah khan fav genre light hearted romantic drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hellyablue-ice

ShantiAshtangi
ShantiAshtangi

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DB_reloaded

mayb farah khan fav genre light hearted romantic drama

What do you know about movies?  LOL

blue-ice

Go to top