Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: slumgod..

1. Salman

BIG GAP

2. Katrina
3.Sonam
4. Sonakshi 

I would say almost everybody,... 

10% of perspiration + 30% of inspiration by same khandaan film-family of Bollywood + 60% of luck,...

A person named aamir khan who can not read any Hindi news paper, delivers superhits,...

A girlie/guy knows no Hindi  say Asin or Dhanus and delivers hits in Bollywood,...

Amitabh's Pappu urfe Abhi and  Raeksh Roshan's peon who was doing labor work at the time of shooting of Koyla,.. both college dropouts,...    are shined in the sky,...  LUCK,..What else?

Amitabh's peon Mithun Chakravarti,... comes to shining,...

Two ugliest make,... Miss worlds both HS and college dropouts and working on the power of make-ups,... both pretty ugly, if had seen some old pics on net,...
 ( Ash and Piggy )  Both knows,.. no acting,...

Kapoor family's all uneducated and drunkards,... shine silver screen,...

Anil kapoor's chhipkali / undaradi / salakadi / sugar cane - urfe Sonam holds the screen,...

Feroz khan's  drug seller son gets on silver screen,...

Salim Khan's most useless and stubborn urfe Salman khan comes to screen as top star,...and so with Sanjay dutt,...

A UK's average looking lady,…..  ( KAT )  ( In Britain, use koi sookhi ghaas bhi nahin dete )  who knows no hindi, dialect delivery or  no acting at all,… but now, stars and shines in Bollywood,….

Tell me any name and,... I know who they are,...  and why they un-deserve ( if the involvement of LUCK was not there at all ) ,... no matter, be it Amitabh or SRK,... they all are dearly woven by the element called LUCK,..

I can go on and on,...  it's just plain luck to have born in that family,... all are useless and only and hardly 10% perspiration,... and 10 percent only,... rest all da plain LUCK,...  because there are  95 out of every random 100 people,... in the outer public life
who works harder than all of the above,. and still did not shine up,...

Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago
Salman Khan.
Katrina Kaif
Imran Khan
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

katrina and deepika?

i won't take salman's name as he chooses not to act but the guy can act as seen in his earlier films!

Now SALMAN KHAN hands down 

and ALL TIME KATRINA KHADRA KAIF 😆
Edited by Tony_StraK786 - 10 years ago
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amitabh Bachchan and Katrina Kaif
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

Amitabh Bachchan

😕😕
Originally posted by: Tony_StraK786

Now SALMAN KHAN hands down 

and ALL TIME KATRINA KHADRA KAIF 😆

salman was when offered his first movie MPK,... he was looking skinny, tall and sugar cane like,.. with bamboo like legs,.
and the role was given only since he was Salim Khan's son,. who wrote SHOLEY,...

The movie rocked due to the story, music and charm of innocent  look of Bhagya shree,... and not much of this lamboo ,.. taad like  Salmaan,...

Salmaan was scared that the  role will be pulled off so,.. he was wearing ladies panties inside his pants,.. so that his legs do not look, so lean and thin,.. like bamboos,...   Shilpa shetty when told him on  one  his show,. Dus ka dum,... he did not like that,...
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

😕😕

😕 same pinch 
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KRK, I still fail to understand how on earth did he manage to get that Palatial Bungalow? He is the most undeserving. He is not successful but manages to stay in the news 24/7, as if that torture isn't enough
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[/QUOTE]

salman was when offered his first movie MPK,... he was looking skinny, tall and sugar cane like,.. with bamboo like legs,.
and the role was given only since he was Salim Khan's son,. who wrote SHOLEY,...

The movie rocked due to the story, music and charm of innocent  look of Bhagya shree,... and not much of this lamboo ,.. taad like  Salmaan,...

ya thats why bhagyashree is non-existent and salman is the  top star now 😆