glad 4 yuvi sad 4 puppa g bt tg rc thr

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
am glad that yuvi didnt punch samar this time..it ws just an imagination 4m a boyish man πŸ˜›..am so happy that no1 can tel that yuvi lacks in anger management..aleast 4 d time being πŸ˜‰
samar realy unpredictable n just wen i fel i sd hate him he springs bak n meks me love his quirky char..he says annoying stuffs..tongue loose types may b bt he is actualy a gud samaritan as he fooled khurana n shielded yuvi n soni else they cd hv landed in gr8r trubles..tg nw samar i fel too wd join in d team of mission khurana endπŸ˜ƒ..
rc wd sumhw help suvi rescue puppa guggal i fel..y r they showing puppa's arrest?i dnt like it at al 😭  bt tg rc sir thr am sure he wd do sumthing n foil d policemen 4m draging him away inhumanly..i hate it..hope suvi n puppa wd b united

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat happened todsy i just saw the last break..
JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: McSteamy

wat happened todsy i just saw the last break..

nt much..yuvi didnt punch samar..then yuvi n soni dressed up as ghost n tryd to scare khurana bt he proved to b a hard nut to crack..he threw sumthing on soni n she screamed so he understood they were nt ghosts..then he ran aftr them to catch them bt samar made a false noise n distracted n fooled khurana n his guards..n rescued soni n yuvi n scolded them 4 such childish plans so soni showd him d notice they received of vacating it..so may b samar wd cum up wit an alternative plan to defeat khurana..ira msgd rc that suvi knows..rc assumes that suvi knew al 4m long time bak yet wrkd wit him..bt he felt akward n almost fled 4m her canceling dinner plans..landlord cums asking guggal seniors to vacate house n manhandles mumma screams bak d evil landlord insults her puppa slaps d landlord so he cals police n arrests puppa 😭..rc cums to talk to suvi abt them n trys xplaining that it ws past bt then suvi gts a cal 4m mumma n she runs to meet her parents..n c policemen draging puppa n she stares cin al these mess..
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

nt much..yuvi didnt punch samar..then yuvi n soni dressed up as ghost n tryd to scare khurana bt he proved to b a hard nut to crack..he threw sumthing on soni n she screamed so he understood they were nt ghosts..then he ran aftr them to catch them bt samar made a false noise n distracted n fooled khurana n his guards..n rescued soni n yuvi n scolded them 4 such childish plans so soni showd him d notice they received of vacating it..so may b samar wd cum up wit an alternative plan to defeat khurana..ira msgd rc that suvi knows..rc assumes that suvi knew al 4m long time bak yet wrkd wit him..bt he felt akward n almost fled 4m her canceling dinner plans..landlord cums asking guggal seniors to vacate house n manhandles mumma screams bak d evil landlord insults her puppa slaps d landlord so he cals police n arrests puppa 😭..rc cums to talk to suvi abt them n trys xplaining that it ws past bt then suvi gts a cal 4m mumma n she runs to meet her parents..n c policemen draging puppa n she stares cin al these mess..

thanks and dear if it is possible for u please do pm me the WU like before...
JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: McSteamy

thanks and dear if it is possible for u please do pm me the WU like before...

sure
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

sure

You are such a darling sissy!!!! I'mso glad i cud cum onl9 and speak to u!!!
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I again missed episode :(
evrytym tym mujhe reapeats par depend karna padhta hai...
Thanx for dis little story...
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im so happy that yuvraj didnt punch samar, despite all the trash talk he did props to yuvi. glad, he learnt from his mistake, and was the bigger person. i really thought both were wrong yesterday, really best part was the punch was just imagination..thats how it should be :) yes samar helped soni and yuvi escape from khurana, but it doesnt cover his out of line words. 

and felt so bad for suvreen's parents and suvreen. wonder what'll happen in  tomorrow's epi πŸ˜•