Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianChik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: farhajt

I guess people have got good hold on Gul's idea of showing parallels that we are now deciphering the story pretty much every other day hehe. This tanveer/Gaffur thing makes a lot of sense and that point is fairly good that who has burnt their hands or saved Zoya miraculously from the fire 😊

Sorry for the late reply -Yes that is the beauty of 4lions / Gul - we think that we have sorted it out but they always surprise usπŸ˜†. I never thought SR and preggo track would happen but it did!! and it makes sense as SR track proved to Asad and Zoya that  Asad is not like Rashid - i.e he will not cheat even when drugged and the prego card proved to Asad and Zoya that Asad is not like Ghaffur who ran from his responsibilities.

i think Ghaffur saved Zoya - after the fire we saw Rashid and Razia meet and talk but Ghauffur was not there - IMO he saved Zoya as he heard her when he was taking pictures (without Razia's knowledge)

CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrohee

Those are some very striking similarities you brought out. I kinda agree with them.

Only, I don't see Razia being that desperate. Even if she was, she would never go tell Gaffur that. She told him she doesn't want the woman and kid in their lives, made him put the kid in an orphanage, all just for revealing it later? Isn't keeping her away the thing she worked for?

That interaction between Ghaffur and Rajni is the key. It showed the pain of the father but it also told Rajni an important thing - there are two music boxes. Rajni is here to dig all the skeletons. 

IMO Razia will do something that will lead to father and daughter reunion - maybe it will be in the form of damage control.

However it is possible that Ranji / Ayaan team will get to the bottom of the truth. No one can deny that Ghaffur loves this daughter!!
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockztheIF

Actually Razia is the story-writer in the lives of QH families / memebers, without her intervention nothing has happened. In fact, ASYA  vis a vis Tanveer could have been solved without her , but CVs not chosen so. 

She is the person which initiates all the track changes in the serial. So, if Zoya and Gafoor meets, then i think it would be part of some plan by Razia only. At this point of time , I think the Humeira illness which was shown in the initial episodes OR some effect of memory loss incident will somehow require sibling i.e. ZOYA because of which Razia will create a situation to put Gafoor right infront of Zoya. 

In the dilshad dialogue on sacrifice, it was mentioned that once sacrifice was done Ismail was standing safely - this might also point to a situation wherein Gafoor will come infront of ZOYA. 

I think Zoya Gafoor thing will take  little time as that Tanveer coming back  to avenge Razia / ASYA will be started first. 

@ bold:Well said πŸ‘- it explains the entire backbone of QH

I agree 100 % with everything you said!!

CanadianChik thumbnail

Whew! That was pretty exhaustive!πŸ˜†

My thoughts in black.😳

I loved reading every bit of  it - sorry for the late reply as its busy due to Ramadan at my end (brain is half dead)

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

I loved reading every bit of  it - sorry for the late reply as its busy due to Ramadan at my end (brain is half dead)

Thanks a lot, CC.

IPK- actually speaking, I was one of the very very few people who didn't mind the show till the end...except for some bits here and there...I personally fel the story suffered due to multiple reasons..no point elaborating any of them , I guessπŸ˜‰  (And I had started watching seriously only by the time of Payash Wedding)

On QH's dark characters...OK. I understand the point U made with heads covered...I agree, Gul's point is that U should not go by the outward appearances...so true...

Do U think all these characters are in the same shade?

Actaually for me the order of Villainy right now is...1. Tanveer 2. Raziya 3. Gaffur.

Tanveer comes first because, she is a womna who took advantage of a pure friendship...and used' good'  to  forward her cause.

2. Raziya is manipulative...but she seldom makes use of the innocence in a relationship to further her cause..other than AyRa in bed...but that was again, not anybody's TRUST in her...she was playing with 2 individuals.
Agree, she is the one who committed murder (Tanveer had only attempts to her credit...) ...but NOTICE the clarity and pride in her voice as she describes the event to Badi Bi...I killed her, I had EVERY RIGHT TO- a crime of passion...done when her existence was questioned...

3. Gaffur is the third, main crimes- he hid his wife's crime..and framed Rashid...both are sins, but not as big as Raziya's 

Will all three characters receive the same punishment in the end? I guess we will have to wait and see...I describe Gaffur as gray, because the CVs have HIGHLIGHTED the good man in him more than once...1. The father to Humeira 2. The concern about Ayan  loafing around. 3. Questioning his wife on Badi Bi's disappearance, as the patriarch of the family...
4. And even that scene when Raziya went confessing in fear (because she knows he will not tolerate any more mistakes..), only to find Badi Bi in the chair...

I don't worship him...but I feel his daughters will get him back, probably...after he gets what he deserves.

Mahabharata..is too vast, yaar.😊

Try this...and SP is coming with Mahabharata soon.😊