Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreekhushi_22trachirastoginash_mashmvatsashivnirSejal_Desaiahcircoolxswarajgireshachrachnadhodi713AnaxibiaRashmiSandeepsanika1507krishuuuuuuuuuuanglekrutishiny3kate-nicskapu80bvfan9maria13RosieCcatch_ritushabana_79gckasturimiss_patel5HeenapJoshana458anky_1205A HUGE FANsushavviRujul13lakshmikrAdorableAnushabrick_redSammy235mahi12-Swetha-baublesnaj7redapple1mah403andv-Wanderer-rdjhaumamsamvi.Libra123charuluv_SVSPujazephyr29shivani003-Alina-uknaik99ammoosyanks28tiny15sanwshankythebestsidra08dixie123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24 Jul WU Jagaya reaches home" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Kikyo.

Sanchi wanted to tag along with Jagya for the wedding !  LOL 

Why are they streching this threatening hostage drama so much ? The only new thing in today's episode was Sumi wanting to give away Ganga for her family's safety. Is so much violence ok to be shown at 8:00 pm family slot ?

It seems like tomorrow Ganga will surrender. It will be interesting to see how the story unfolds.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rachnadhodi713shabana_79A HUGE FAN-Swetha-redapple1andvkikyohookedtiny15

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jiya

Action packed episode but feeling really bad seeing the state of the Singhs, sply Gehena and Nandu. Rat has no humanity whatsoever. I wonder what he will make of his kid if left with him. Dead

I am glad G decided to come out of hiding. The Singhs have stood by her like a pillar and it would not be right on her part to be a reason of them being destroyed. Hats off to DS.

Today I don't completely blame Sumitra for voicing herself. It was the matter of the life and death of a number of family members. Nevertheless I don't appreciate her comment on giving up G just because she is an outsider. Every life is equally important.

Anyway its a big hole that these guys have got themselves into since Rat would anyway kill the whole family and G after getting his kid back which even DS gauged. They should have taken precautionary measures knowing that they have a sword hanging over their head.

Its sad that J has been again beaten on his head. Feel bad for Makhan kaka too, I hope he doesn't die.

I did not like the promotion of superstitions in a show like BV which is designed to make people not believe in such things. The diya blowing off and the photo frame  breaking as A expresses her restlessness were totally not needed.

I guess G will give herself and Mannu up to save the Singhs. I hope she has a plan to trap Rat and his goons before she surrenders. I think J may probably go to save G which Sumitra and Sachi might oppose which will lead to him rejecting the marriage with Sachi. Hope Sachi's true colors are revealed sooner than later.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANavyarimaadi1986mahi12-Swetha-redapple1hookedkikyoumamLibra123charuluv_SVSPujaKiranlovSritihisusmitaaparnaumashankythebesttiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you for update JiaHug

Today's episode was  good   Acting was superb by Surekha jee , Smita , Shashank and whoever the actors playing the roles of Gehna , Ratan and Nandu i don't know their names but they were awesome today ClapBV has a super talented cast 

But i must say cvs should not show so much violence it is too hard to see all this This show also airs in India on prime time so much violence on prime time is not good if someone complained then cvs will land in trouble so better be careful and cut down the amount of violence 

Miss Silly Sanchi with her kiddish acts, her so much kidding will soon make Jagaya change his decision Each day she is irritating him to the core and very soon with her these acts she will shatter her own dreams of making the tall , handsome , divine , dashing hero Dr Jagdish  hers and i am happy about that so keep kidding like this Sanchi LOLThis girl is so dumb she does not  even for once her realize  her  actions for impressing the person are not impressing him but irritating him to the core .

I loved the way Jagaya showed and conveyed to Sanchi his displeasure , dislike over her  act today Sanchi's act was definitely not funny and Jagaya showed his displeasure, dislike very aptly  and i also love this fact he prefers to do his important works than wasting time in calling Miss Silly 

Sanchi wanted to go with Jagaya to the wedding LOL Why ? are you his wife that he should have told you and  you would have  tagged  with him there Wackoand how dumb of her she thinks she can change Singhs  Her skull is really empty  Does she really think she alone can change everything in Singh's house  and they are puppets in her hands that they will dance on her tunes WackoBut i don't blame her  much for this its all her family's fault They made her think like this by always dancing on her tunes Deadso she expects same from others Dead

Ratan has nothing naming humanity in him CensoredHe is a  monster who deserves death sentence for his crimes  Dadisaa was right he should be hanged only  He was clear today he is taking revenge from Singhs for helping Ganga because of them Ganga dared to do so much and he landed in trouble Thats what i have been saying Ganga going away from house , surrendering herself will not protect Singhs and Jagaya from Ratan  Ratan is taking revenge from them for helping Ganga 

Ratan was bang on in one point since he threatened them how can Singhs be so foolish to give leave to all guards at once D'ohThat was major blunder they did If they wanted to help the guard in wedding of his daughter which is a very noble work they are doing but they should have got  the wedding done in haveli as they consider him  part of their family why taking such a big risk giving leave to all guards to attend wedding when they know Rat is yet not caught and is seeking revenge on them ?

Anandi's intuitions through these superstitions i already mentioned in yesterday's update i didn't like it Cvs should have taken some other route instead of this nonsense Jagaya 's part was very well done The way he sensed  something is wrong and  he was heading to home before Anandi called him 

Dadisaa  was superb today The old lady has been a fighter always and the one who always keeps her promise  and she didn't lose her sense in front of adversities She rightly analyzed Ratan Singh can only threat them but cannot  kill them until he doesn't find Ganga and Mannu and at the same time she rightly gauged Ratan will not leave them if he gets Ganga and Mannu 

Sumitra i don't blame her  for voicing herself here  neither will say she was out of her character she has always been like this but at same time i don't appreciate her either for whatever she  said She was acting like an emotional fool Flowing in emotions she trusted Ratan Singh he will leave them if they gave him Ganga and Mannu 

Hats off to Dadisaa she was sensible here and analyzed Ratan's drama and was asking Sumitra not to trust him 

Gehna and Nandu were more brave than Sumitra They didn't tell Ratan Ganga  is at home even when they were the ones tortured the most Nandu is just a child still he didn't utter a word from his tongue Ganga is at home and Sumitra couldn't control 

Felt really sorry seeing Gehna and Nandu .Nandu poor child he was so so scared seeing all this This incident will be worst memory for him  Heart cried  seeing him like this and when he saw Jagaya the way he called out to him  bhaisaaaCryand precap is horrible for him seeing Ratan hitting Jagaya  like that he is so shocked and scared  Poor boy this is very bad for him Don't know how he will ever get over from it 

Ganga is going to make a surrender i guess. I hope she has planned something before she does so otherwise her sacrifice will lead to nothing Ratan will kill Singhs , kill her and destroy the life of her son and make him someone like him so i hope she has some plan otherwise its a suicide she is going to do and risk Singhs lives too Ouch

Finally Jagaya reached home and  i feel so sorry for him Poor guy he was so shocked to see his family like this  and the goons all attacked him in precap and he has to fight with them There is no other option for him  His family is about to be burnt there and Rat's men attacked him and its so sad he is being hit on the head with a fatal blow  once again right at the spot where he already got injury and  from which he has just recently recovered Cry

To help such victims against cruel people like Ratan is always difficult and dangerous but this is too  much dangerous where the poor Jagaya has been twice close to losing his life CryTwo severe injuries on head I hope he is not critically injured and i feel so sorry for Singhs the way they are shocked in precap and Ganga poor girl how many  times she will see her doctor sahab close to losing his life because of helping her CryCvs please now no more 

Lets see what happens next  Who will save Singhs now Jagaya is getting unconscious ShockedCan Sugna alone do that or Bhairo will be with her or this is Ganga's imagination only Ratan hitting Jagaya It can be possible too i wish this is so I don't want to see Jagaya in critical condition again or any serious harm to him 

Edited by mahi12 - 25 July 2013 at 5:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kate-nicmaria13shabana_79AdorableAnusha-Swetha-redapple1andvhookedkikyoLibra123charuluv_SVsidra08tiny15

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
sumi saying this sentence again and again ki ganga ko sharan de kur humse bhool hui hai .really undigestable

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturijhansijhansi-Swetha-kikyocharuluv_SVtiny15

SPuja

IF-Dazzler

SPuja

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update.
Hostage drama is so filmy. Which bad man just gives threats and does not do anything? (Only Basant and now Jagya got hit, and that too when they were involved in physical fight, otherwise he did not hit even Basant earlier). A villain knows that he just has to harm the youngest member - Nandu here, but no, he is just threatening and DS still instigating him. What DS is thinking? Rat will leave if he cannot find G? What if he kills any of the family member? What if something happens to Gahna at this stage?

Sumi is justified in her thinking that giving shelter to G was wrong, but this is not the time to say all these. She should have told to Bhairo/DS earlier and also insisted to make arrangement of safety of their house. Now even if she gives away G, she cannot ensure safety of her family.

Even now G is not regretting not telling about what happened in temple recently. Perhaps the family may have made safety arrangement if they knew that someone was following G. 

Waiting for this crap hostage drama end. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy235-Swetha-

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Please CVs dont ruin Sumi's character. i really like her

Thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Don't know if I want to call today's episode as action packed episode or unnecessary torture episode. I couldn't watch the torture of Gehna or Nandu. Just forwarded the scenes and went directly to precap :)  Even precap doesn't seem that promising. Again Jagya getting hit. Ouch
Thank you Kikyo for written update.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-mahi12Libra123hookedkikyotiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top