40 LACS 4 PHERAS...SUCH A SLAP TO MB..SHIVDUT ROXT - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG...KYA EPI tha...

BOTH RK n MADHU apni payer Kudali maari n iska FULL ADV Liya SHIVDUTT ne...

the BEST QUES was if Rkbala is HUM BANE TUM BAANE EK DUJE KE LIYE...if their bond is sooo strong then how cum SULTAN Moved the Foundation...HAHAHA...mbb ka chehra dekhne layek thi

n BIGGEST BAJAYA JAB Shivdutt asked IF SHE has SO MUCH TRUST in Rishoo babas innocence then why she HERSELF went to his office...this we can't even say was sultans plan...MB herself Dug the Grave for her the EXACT was rishoo baba did...

shivdutt diddnt say nything offensive to mb for which one has to lose control...RK before said INNUMERABLE OFFENSIVE Stuff to Both Madhu n SULTAN in various occasion...tab toh both mb n sultan Tolerated n endured the insults non stop bk to bk

HOW DoES IT FEEL TO TASTE. UR OWN MEDICINE Rishoo baba

LUVED HOW SHIVDUTT ENDED it saying

MBALA eK ISHQ EK JUNOON

MBALA DO ASHIQ KO LEkE DOOBI

TK ABOW RAGHU SIR n GAUTAM SIR

BAJA DAALA BEWAKOOF CcOUPLE KA

P.S.sum of the guests hv been asking ques WHY I DONT REPLY THINKING MY SILENCE TO B MY KAMJORI...SO LETS END THEIR SPECULATIONS ONCE N FOR ALL...here r the reasons

this is not the first time...i even also not used to reply when vdians and ddians used to fight like cats n dogs before sultans entry in this very forum

i m here from day 1 of the show

i know from where the so called DVDIANS r cuming from ALL OFF A SUDDEN whereas i was even termed a TWO FACED HYPOCRITE in this forum for LIKING DVD TOGETHER

coz the way the rule now is u hv to hate one of the heroes blindly

the rule then was U CANT LIKE BOTH DD N VD at the same time

the way sultan is bashed now

even worse ways RK WAS BASHED when he said sumthing to mb and MB was bashed left ryt centre if she said nything harsh to rk...

BUT NOW SUDDENLY there r SO MUCH RKBALA DVD FANS in this forum...

before fans used to find flaws with magnifying glass in dvd offscreen intvws to prove they r NOT ON GUD TERMS OFFSCREEN but now the same fans mk post n posts on DVD OFFSCREEN SO CALLED COMFORT LEVEL...hypocrisy much

i really feel like partying

coz thats what i wanted to see the first 10 months of the show ...rkbala fans appreciating DVD...so now that sultan aka avinesh made it possible...hip hip hurray

plus anothr reason i dont reply is coz i hv seen such situations in other forums too...this happens when BOTH HEROES BCUM POPULAR with the heroine or even when both jodis bcum EQUALLY POPULAR...eg ARMAN RIDS vs SIDDHIMA in dill mill gaye...SAJAN vs MAYUR fights in MJHT forum...i hv seen it all so much that i m done with these petty fights

I CUM HERE TO share my views over the epis...those who agree...i m happy...those who dont ...be my guest

i m not asking nyone to justify their GOD HERO nor we hv to JUSTIFY OUR SEXY GANGSTER every single day every single epi...

its jus poitless...u drool in ur rkbala land and let us drool in our sulbala land...fair enuf

nd third reason i dont answer the opposition part coz WE ALL KNOW DEEP DOWN THEY KNOW THE ANS VERY WELL THEMSELVES

peace out