PKDHMMPP - Episode Synopsis - 24Jul13 WU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all!! It's Wednesday so me's back to haunt you :)

Episode starts with Adi in Kullu. He is angry with Dadaji sying why you all didn't inform us when you were in trouble. Dadaji says that he didn't want to involve Adi is all this since he's a son-in-law. Adi says correction I'm not a son-in-law to this family, I'm a son. Then he proposes to get into partnership with Kailash Chacha over the Hotel project. Dadaji again denies saying that relationships and business should not be mixed. Adi says that they should all trust him and he'll make sure that the two are not mixed ever (magar Kailash ko kaun rokega, usne ek rishta pehle hi kharab kar diya hai).

There in Mumbai all are in temple doing the Havan. Avantika and Pankhuri smile at each other (sab theek ho gaya saas-bahu mein, haila). In Kullu Adi says everything is not settled yet and mentions Govardhan Mama. Pankhuri's mom says that Govardhan does not want to enter their house at all so how can they sort out all problems. Adi volunteers to go there and bring Govardhan Mama to this house.

Adi goes to Govardhan Mamas house with a box of sweets saying you all didn't come for wedding so I brought sweets here. Then he pretends to get some allergic reaction and tells Govardhan Mama that  he forgot his medicines in his bag. Mama offers to drop him at Guptas' home. When they reach there Adi tells everyone why they are standing like statues he's brought Mama home, now they need to welcome him properly.

Mama gets angry and about to leave. Adi says leave if you want to but tell me first don't you love Pankhuri. Pankhuri was crying bitterly yesterday because her family is breaking up and I couldn't see that. I know even you love Pankhuri a lot. Mama gets emotional and hugs Adi and shakes hand with Kailash, and then orders Pankhuri's mom to get something for him to eat.

Meanwhile in Mumbai all return from Havan. Kaira and Pankhuri teasing Sameer and Preeti maasi. Preeti asks when Adi would be back, Avantika and Harish tell her that he would return the next day. They ask the two of them to stay for some time, Preeti agrees to stay back for one more day. There Kulbhushan instigates Nirmala that see already your son prefers to stay with his in-laws rather than here.

In Kullu, Adi goes to call Pankhuri to tell her that all issues have been sorted out. While she's talking to him Preeti comes there and Pankhuri hands her the phone. Ther Adi gives the phone to Kailash Chacha. Just as Kailash is congratulating Preeti, Sameer comes there and overhears. (Ye shuru ho gaya MUs ka naya round, but it was stupid of Adi to give the phone to Kailash).

In their room Latika complains to Rubel about Preeti and Rubel scolds her saying why should you complain, you did nothing but raise Beauty Parlour bills, I had to do all dirty work in wedding also and now too. And don't complain to make me happy because when the Bidaai happened you were crying so hard. Latika tries to cover up and patao Rubel as usual.

In Nanaji's room he's taken out an old gramophone and is dusting it. Pankhuri comes there. He tells Pankhuri that he bought the gramophone for his wife and now he's going to listen to it every night and then he tells Pankhuri that she should come after two days and take away the gramophone to keep with her. He asks when Adi is returning.

Next morning Adi comes back and he hugs Pankhuri and tells her that he's settled everything.

Precap: Nanaji is sitting with Adi and Pankhuri and tells Adi that if he wants to keep Pankhuri smiling always then he has to ensure that there are no problems in both her family and his family. Then he tells them to go to bed early because Adi will have a lot of work to do in morning.

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thank You So Much ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃

😃  😃

😃 Nice 😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Great  ðŸ˜ƒ Going 😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks a lot for the update

hope there are no MUs between Sameer & preeti----------we already have so many for this MUs