things which I like

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

i like this serial boz of gopi n malar.they both r wonderful match in dis serial.i like gopi character in dis serial n malar looks gorgeous in sarees n beautiful nice pair.Yes, we find a high acting talent exhibited by Thirumurugan (Gopi character). The serial can be watched for his superb actions alone. Add to it the twisting stories. It is awesome.Now how many will think that Gopi should marry Vanitha and not Malar?

I like to see gopi marry vanitha but, an article about the serial says that vanitha is not interested in marrying him because she is in love with someone

I thought so too but when the proposal is kept before her she seemed happy.

if you all prefer malar as pair, is it cos pity on her or just bcos she is prety?

Its because it is the first love at sight they had.

I'm really eager to watch what happens next in this serial.. I love this serial totally.. its a super serial..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Antique_Piece.Sanna14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "things which I like" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
    Great post...Stern Smile...ROFL

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
    ROFL i dunn knw anyone rashu..but ur post is rocking ROFL

Edited by Sanna14 - 24 July 2013 at 12:59pm

skandi

IF-Sizzlerz

skandi

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Sanna14

ROFL i dunn knw anyone rashu..but ur post is rocking ROFL

OMG u are here...

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
    Amazing post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.