Intro to the serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Nadhaswaram is a Tamil television serial directed by Metti Oli director Thirumurugan. He received high praising for his debut serial Metti Oli, so he continued directing another. This serial too is family oriented like Metti Oli. It is also telecasted by Sun TV. The scenes are mostly shot in Karaikudi and has a lot of debutants in acting.

The show is none like the other

It is an amazing show and i know many people don't know Tamil here so the show is not that popular

But once people start watching it.It will get very interesting i can assure you.

The real meaning of Nadhaswaram is that it is an instrument and it is a very famous instrument which people mainly in the tribe of people who are Tamil know.
The show is famous and so is the instrument.

I personally like the show but there is not much information about it on th web through which people can come to know more about it.

I hope people would start watching the show and like it because it is a very amazing show like i have been saying since the beginning till the end of this whole post.

Thank you J

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Antique_Piece.LogicalNonsensebeautiful_heartleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intro to the serial" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Nyc...

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
WOW! this is really goodBig smile

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz