Intro from my side

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

The nadaswaram, nagaswaram, nadhaswaram or nathaswaram, (Tamil: ?????????) is one of the most popular classical musical instruments in Tamil Nadu and the world's loudest non-brass acoustic instrument.[1] It is a wind instrument similar to the North Indian shehnai but much longer, with a hardwood body and a large flaring bell made of wood or metal.

In South Indian Hindu culture, the nadaswaram is considered to be very auspicious, and it is a key musical instrument played in almost all Hindu weddings and temples of the South Indian tradition.[2] It is part of the family of instruments known as mangala vadya[3] (lit. mangala ["auspicious"], vadya ["instrument"]). The instrument is usually played in pairs, and accompanied by a pair of drums called thavil;[4] it can also be accompanied with a drone from a similar oboe called the ottu.[5]

This is the intro of the show like you all know.

This show is a much watch and I can guarantee you all,that you will love it.So please give it a try and watch the show.

Many people don't know Tamil including me but this show will change your views and then you will eventually love the show like I did <3

I'm a fan you see.

The real meaning of the word on which the show is based is an instrument

Edited by Saaraa. - 24 July 2013 at 11:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_AngelCaryn-HJ-.Antique_Piece.LogicalNonsense.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intro from my side" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Antique_Piece.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Antique_Piece.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Ohh is it..nyc post

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Nice post!
Even I dont know Tamil but will surely try to watch & atleast read the WU.

I know about this instrument as I am a classical singer. Though I am learning in Uttar hindustani style but I have some knowledge of carnatic style music too.

Love,
Honey

LogicalNonsense

IF-Sizzlerz

LogicalNonsense

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
oh..thanks for the info...

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
cool thanks alotBig smile

ashna1406

IF-Dazzler

ashna1406

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.