Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
so according to the tittle of the show "Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi", isn't Kittu suppose to be smart and sharp, who should look at various angles coz she cares about her nanad...but in the they just made her a emotional fool...but Aanad on the other side, is the opposite of it...he actually cares about his sister and tries to find out some info about Bobby...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnp*Dev.*Duggukedeipkknd-fan_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meri bhabhi" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Now this is topic of my typeCool. Lets critisize our very own Kittu baby.Embarrassed
since in all of my reviews till now , i have told Kittu as emotional fool lady, so lets also talk about her weakness and strong point.
I believe Anand is perfect in role of ''Meri Bhabhi'' since he is the one who has capability to think practically rather than emotionally. At times , he has proved himself as well. and he is caring for shraddha as well.

Regarding Kittu, she is only good at moral supporting Shraddha - toh bhai yeh toh koi bhi kar sakta hain!. Thats why Anand's character stands out! . I'm in hurry thats why i'm not able to continue on this topic otherwise i would have wrote alot about this. Kittu bach gayi aaj.LOL

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Now this is topic of my typeCool. Lets critisize our very own Kittu baby.Embarrassed
since in all of my reviews till now , i have told Kittu as emotional fool lady, so lets also talk about her weakness and strong point.
I believe Anand is perfect in role of ''Meri Bhabhi'' since he is the one who has capability to think practically rather than emotionally. At times , he has proved himself as well. and he is caring for shraddha as well.

Regarding Kittu, she is only good at moral supporting Shraddha - toh bhai yeh toh koi bhi kar sakta hain!. Thats why Anand's character stands out! . I'm in hurry thats why i'm not able to continue on this topic otherwise i would have wrote alot about this. Kittu bach gayi aaj.LOL

totally agree with youThumbs Up Kittu doesn't think practically, all she cares about is "Shraddha ka kush rehna"...she never even try to question Bobby, she's smart and educated... I really liked her character in the beginning...but now i'm disappointed in so many ways.
            And how can she give 2 lakhs without even telling anyone elseConfused she should've thought there's something fishy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

nadiak14ever

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mehak_

Originally posted by *Dev.*

totally agree with youThumbs Up Kittu doesn't think practically, all she cares about is "Shraddha ka kush rehna"...she never even try to question Bobby, she's smart and educated... I really liked her character in the beginning...but now i'm disappointed in so many ways.
            And how can she give 2 lakhs without even telling anyone elseConfused she should've thought there's something fishy...

thankyou!Embarrassed
yeah , her over anxious nature and emotional as well, made me think that how can she be supporting her nanand in future when she is so easy to get fooled by somebody? 
same here i loved her character , but day by day its deteriorating! feltme dissapointed.

yeah, but yeah , she dont even told anything to her mom!

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiak14ever

Kittu is naive and shraddha deserve this pain again because she is fooled by bobby and her family deserves it too. 

Yup it is all coz of Shraddha's mistake...now she'll regret for doubting her mom once again, coz Bobby taught her a good lesson.
      I know Kittu is naive and sensitive, that's why i'm saying cvs should've made her smater and practical bhabhi who really cares for her nanad's happiness.

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
its meri bhabhi...not meri smart bhabhi.LOL..she will be there for Shraddha as emotional support...I wonder where the rest of the family will disappear...as even Zor n her mom..along with Anand are equally concerned for Shraddha..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics_mehak__mahi_BullsEye777

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Meri Bhabhi was the title that the creatives and the channel had to come up with, when the original title of the show, 'Sher-dil Shergill' was rejected due to some legal reasons!

The creatives have obviously no idea how to incorporate the whole Bhabhi-Nanand relationship into the show...and they are simply trying to force it into the story!

I find Kittu to be a complete fool and also a liar and a cheat in her own way. How can she betray her upstanding and honest husband Anand and take money from her mother, using his name?Dead Doesn't she have any self-respect or for that matter any respect for the man she married? Doesn't Kittu realize that her relationship with Shraddha is only because of her marriage to Anand? Then how can she supercede her marriage and go out of her way to support Shraddha, thereby putting to risk her relationship with her own husband?Confused

Kittu has not shown any support for Shraddha, except blindly support her...instead of using her brains like Anand did. And frankly, Shraddha had this coming. As a character, she is simply annoying and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpNurab_mehak_lovely_lady-naureen786-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.