Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
No PM this time GD? I might have missed it then..

Nice emotions. The transition of colleagues where one knows other and other don't even remember him to friends to the brothers in bond was nicely shown. Loved the last para how you showed the team, the characters, the changes they went through. Keep it up.. πŸ˜ƒ
duoa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
super duper as alwaysπŸ˜†
abhijeet sir ka screw dikki main reh gaya  πŸ˜² dhondna pre ga
thanks u somuch for another lovely story

special thanks to those jinhon ne title samjhaya otherwiseπŸ˜•
thank u πŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail
GD I read your story this morning and I must say it was just awesome!!! It felt like this all should have actually happened in the time that Abhijeet sir had disappeared.

The transition of Daya sir calling Abhijeet sir, then Abhijeet, then Abhi...so sweetly done. All those emotions just came rushing as I felt like crying for Daya sir as I was reading through the story.

And a hug...I wish FW would show that some time. It felt...I mean it was just needed!
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neha_dna

Ah Lovely Story GD πŸ‘β­οΈ

Jo FW ne khaali chhod diye thay, un spaces ko tumne bohot hi khoobsoorti se bhar diya!!!
Padh ke bohot achha laga... A very nice story GD!!!
Thank you so much for writing this πŸ€—

Thank You so much Bara Gudda...πŸ€—
haan Shayed, Main nay yehi socha...πŸ˜‰
darasal wo DUO ki Relation ki Starting Mujhy hamesha Adhori feel hoti thi...πŸ€”
so I tried to Fill the Blanks according to My Munna sa pait which have a Big Brain...πŸ˜†
Thank You so much again Baccha...πŸ€—
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsapo

I just started and ya beautiful beginning (Except i dint want them to smoke.)πŸ˜‰ will finish anytime soon...within 17520 hours🀣...meanwhile a suggestion...please go apply to FW for story writingπŸ‘

πŸ˜† First of all Thank you NSPO as always feeling Honor to get FB from Writers such U and some others too...😳
About that SMOKY SCENE, Its an Original Scene taken from THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE...😊
Yes Hopefully in 17520 Hours...πŸ˜†
Ohhh Boss, plz I m Not Intrested to Spoil My Plot, Scenes and Story either thinking to Work with FW...😑
Waat nahi lagwani hay Mujhy Apni, Cast ki tarah...
Thank You so much for Ur Feedback...πŸ€—

gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali.

Finally finished reading your story... The idea was amazing... Actually what Daya sir must have thought after Abhijeet sir fiasco?? His concern shape up the bond they share today... I always thought if it would have been anybody else then Adi sir I wouldn't be so much hooked up to CID, Though I use to like Ashutosh as Viren but Adi sir's entry got a human touch to CID especially with respect to Daya sir and their friendship.

I really Really Appreciated Ur Effort, Its really gives Me Pleasure to get Some Feedbacks which feels Me that I m Doing Some Nice thing SONALI... πŸ‘Really Urs and some other even every Reader FB Improvise My Story and gives Me Charge to Write Some Good which Entertain them...😳

Coming to your story... Reading experience was awesome... I liked the emotions you portrayed... The last part loved the way you showed years... Loved Rahul characterization... The way you portrayed Daya sir's concern towards Abhijeet sir... His transition from Abhijeet sir to Abhijeet and sometimes Abhi, transition from boss to yaar... Loved it

Yes, this and some Others are My Own Characterizations so I really Love RAHUL character cz is pr Main haq jata sakta hunπŸ˜†... Baaqiyun pr Nahi kyunkay TRIO ya Cast kay Characterization ka poora Shrya FW aur B. P Singh Sir ko jata hay...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you that U Like RAHUL Character as well the Transition from ABHIJEET Sir to ABHI...πŸ€—

Though I felt there was too much of crying for Daya sir... For me Daya sir always was a strong man with soft heart... But I don't expect him to cry so often... You would have shown him disturbed, that's okay but not crying yaar... I mean that's what I feel No Offence Meant haan... (But anyways it's a fan fiction what Daya sir is for me he can be different for you)

Yes U are Correct, But I take it from MISSING BULLET Case, so at that Time Bhai was Immature, Young and much Emotional from the Recent Era😊... I imagined that in MISSING BULLET either with Suppport of All Time and Not a Big case, He bursts Out in front of all in  Bureau without any Embarrassment so when the Incident like ABHIJEET SSir Kidnapping in front of Him and He cant do anything Hurts Him More Na...πŸ˜‰

No complaints jus for your knowledge, you mentioned about Disney hour and Tom and Jerry... GD Tom and Jerry is Warner Brothers production while Disney is Walt Disney production so Disney hour can never features Tom and Jerry (Even though I loved the conversation regarding Tom and Jerry between Abhi-Daya)

Sorry yaar, Mujhy malum nahi tha, I think that DISNEY HOUR was a Program airing on Channel where Cartoons of any Company Showed in Kids Hour in Prime time...😊 But really Thank You for Correcting Me...😳

P.S You mentioned Abhijeet sir Hug Daya sir after Abhijeet sir's mother's demise... I wish there is one scene atleast where duo actually hug each other... In 16 years span they haven't done it even once. I was expecting it during Beehropiya but it never happened.. Koi FW se kaho ek baar ek hug toh dilwa de 

its My last wish of Life...😳

Thank you again BossπŸ€—... I really Obliged...😳
Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky118

17520 hours...maths kharab hai mera...

but the story was awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...as always..
especially the last part was amazing..
Dada tusi gr8 hoπŸ˜‰

its the Hours of Two Years where ABHIJEET Sir was Missing from CID... (1997-1999)😊
Thank You PINKY Baccha...πŸ€—
Yes I know, jis kay itnay Pyara Pyara Bacchay fans hun wo tou GREAT hoga hee...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehal.

No PM this time GD? I might have missed it then..

Nice emotions. The transition of colleagues where one knows other and other don't even remember him to friends to the brothers in bond was nicely shown. Loved the last para how you showed the team, the characters, the changes they went through. Keep it up.. πŸ˜ƒ

Is there Need of a PM...πŸ˜‰
Yes I tried to SShow the Different Birth Year Brothers but with a Loving Bond they Shared...😳😳
Thank you so much SNEHAL...πŸ€—
gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: duoa

super duper as alwaysπŸ˜†

abhijeet sir ka screw dikki main reh gaya  πŸ˜² dhondna pre ga
thanks u somuch for another lovely story

special thanks to those jinhon ne title samjhaya otherwiseπŸ˜•
thank u πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Half Thank you gooes to SHERYA and DE DE...πŸ˜‰
Thank you so much DUOA Baccha...πŸ€—

gadhadada thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

GD I read your story this morning and I must say it was just awesome!!! It felt like this all should have actually happened in the time that Abhijeet sir had disappeared.

The transition of Daya sir calling Abhijeet sir, then Abhijeet, then Abhi...so sweetly done. All those emotions just came rushing as I felt like crying for Daya sir as I was reading through the story.

And a hug...I wish FW would show that some time. It felt...I mean it was just needed!

Awww...😳😳
Yes SHERYA, that Space was still Empty...
and that Trasition, U just think in One Epi Bhai calling Baray Bhai ABHIJEET Sir and Next Epi Boss...πŸ˜†
kya yaar, FW ko kabhi Emotions Apt Portray karna nahi aaya...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
I really Love Ur Hug, atleast its Needed...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Thank You so much yaar...πŸ€—