CID
CID

India-Forums

Hr Zulm...!(New Experimental VM @PG 139)

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I am really Obliged and proud to feel a Big honor for ALL TEXT FONTS Excillentlly made by DE DE (IQRA), My BITTO (Beti)...EmbarrassedHug
I am really Thank ful for Her Mindblowing Effort to make My GDPH more Beautiful with Her Work including all My Fans/Ac's, Rechargible Fans/ handy Fans/ Hankerchief/ Cardboard atc...WinkLOL

Edited by gadhadada - 12 April 2014 at 1:52am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123honey71CIDlover-01start1234chand_hpForfriend-Reshu16-padma_ssbuubllycutie006beena.thomas.Nishi.monishasriKhotaSikaShreyapappais.KupKakesanjali_mahajan..optimist..nsapodebasree04-De.De-Veena..-SNEHAL-Soni.misha.assheroo9000devildiva21...Nyx..._YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

STORY SERIES SECTION

II) CHAPTER CLOSED

Round FINALE: the EXTINCTION battel

Round MIDDLE: the PEAK time

Round INITIAL: the BELL rings

I) GAME OVER

level Final: CALL OFF  

level Three: CALL OUT  

level Two: RE-CALL  

level One: CALL  

Edited by gadhadada - 29 July 2013 at 3:54am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123CIDlover-01start1234Forfriend-Reshu16-padma_ssbuubllycutie006.Nishi.KhotaSikaShreyaanjali_mahajankkkloveuControlledChaospappais..optimist..Soni.misha.asdebasree04-SNEHAL-devildiva21...Nyx..._YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

khushi.gupta123CIDlover-01start1234Forfriend-Reshu16-padma_sscutie006buublly.Nishi.KhotaSikaShreyapappaisControlledChaosanjali_mahajan..optimist..Soni.misha.asdevildiva21...Nyx...debasree04Veena..-SNEHAL-_YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

VII) NAARI SPECIAL (Story # 1)

VI) PRADYUMAN'S DAUGHTER (Story # 3)

V)  ADITYA Sir BIRTHDAY CONTEST

IV) DAYA Sir BIRTHDAY CONTEST

Shadow of Death  

The Passenger  

II) REMAKE OF CID EPISODE (Story Contest 5)

I) CASE OF STOLEN GOLD (Story Contest 3)

Edited by gadhadada - 29 July 2013 at 4:06am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123start1234darosham1Forfriendcutie006buublly.Nishi.padma_ssKhotaSikaShreyaControlledChaosanjali_mahajan..optimist..Soni.misha.as...Nyx...devildiva21debasree04-SNEHAL-_YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

honey71khushi.gupta123start1234CIDlover-01Forfriend-Reshu16-padma_sscutie006.Nishi.buubllyKhotaSikaShreyaanjali_mahajanControlledChaospappais..optimist..Soni.misha.asdevildiva21...Nyx...debasree04-SNEHAL-_YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123vermameghaCIDlover-01start1234chand_hpForfriend-Reshu16-padma_ssbuubllycutie006.Nishi.KhotaSikaShreyaanjali_mahajanControlledChaospappais..optimist..Soni.misha.asdebasree04-SNEHAL-...Nyx...devildiva21_YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I am really Obliged and proud to feel a Big honor for ALL PLOTS Excillentlly Knotted and give to me by NEEME(Boss)...EmbarrassedHug
I am really Thank ful for Her Mindblowing Effort to make My GDPH more Beautiful with Her Work including all My Fans/Ac's, Rechargible Fans/ handy Fans/ Hankerchief/ Cardboard atc...WinkLOL

Edited by gadhadada - 10 November 2013 at 10:29pm

khushi.gupta123honey71start1234CIDlover-01Forfriend-Reshu16-padma_ssbuublly.Nishi.KhotaSikaShreyaanjali_mahajan.KupKakesControlledChaospappais..optimist..Soni.misha.asdevildiva21debasree04-SNEHAL-Veena.._YuviFanatic_

gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I am really Obliged and proud to feel a Big honor for ALL PLOTS Well Concieved and give to me by Some Friends...EmbarrassedHug

(VIS DII)

(SNEHAL)

MASTER SHORT!!! (PRADY, NEEME)

Chapter OneShootout Between DUO

Chapter Two: To Hang Untill Death

Chapter Three: New Begining

(PRADY, VIS DII)

Edited by gadhadada - 20 February 2014 at 12:00pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha_cidkhushi.gupta123CIDlover-01start1234Forfriend-Reshu16-padma_ssbuublly.Nishi.cutie006KhotaSikaShreyaanjali_mahajan.KupKakespappaisControlledChaos..optimist..Soni.misha.as...Nyx...devildiva21debasree04Veena..-SNEHAL-_YuviFanatic_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index