Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Of course, my dear, I agree with  your take on Jalal's reaction. The male ego is something else,and then he is no mere male, but an emperor!

Today, I thought she showed real courage, of the cold, calm kind, when she persuades her father to swallow his pride and go to the rescue of his sons and the imprisoned Amer soldiers. She is able to master both the shock and grief, and the natural fear, and concentrate on saving their people.

Admirable, and truly like what royalty should be. Rather  like Jalal risking his life to rescue Abdul.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: libran90

I agree that Jodha hasn't got the opportunity to display her courage...as she had Suryabhan at her back and was surrounded by Rajput soldiers.But what i meant to say is not pointing towards her courage either...its from Jalal's point of view...that a mere Rajput princess had the 'audacity' to point a sword at his neck...is something that intrigues him and excites him as well..so Jalal is not marrying her out of revenge,but is doing so to show Jodha that she might be Princess of Amer,but he is Shehenshah -e Sultanate...

Otherwise...agree with everything else you said Shyamala aunty👍🏼

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Aanchal.

If she had put the sword to his neck when they were alone somewhere, I would agree that Jodha is courageous.But where does courage come  in when she is in that prison, surrounded by Amer soldiers and with  Suryabhan at her elbow?

What that scene showed was her sharp wittedness and her excellent face recognition, for she had seen Jalal's face only in  a wavy reflection in the  water, not full face out in the open, and yet she spotted  him straightaway.

I am not saying that Jodha lacks courage. As a Rajput princess, I am sure she has plenty of it. It is just that she has not yet had any chance to demonstrate it, and the prison scene is not at all relevant for this.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. Jodha didn't display courage by putting a sword to Akbar's throat but Akbar, knowing he was Akbar was very excited by all this. Whenever I see JA apart from Akbar's manic desire to burn Jodha's life away, I also see.. Amusement in his eyes vis a vis Jodha. It would be interesting to see what she feels now! The time when she gets to know that she, Jodha, is to marry none other than her most hated enemy, Jaluldin, the Shahenshah-E-Hind! Can't wait! 😊
Simple_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovebull

I agree. Jodha didn't display courage by putting a sword to Akbar's throat but Akbar, knowing he was Akbar was very excited by all this. Whenever I see JA apart from Akbar's manic desire to burn Jodha's life away, I also see.. Amusement in his eyes vis a vis Jodha. It would be interesting to see what she feels now! The time when she gets to know that she, Jodha, is to marry none other than her most hated enemy, Jaluldin, the Shahenshah-E-Hind! Can't wait!

Me too cant wait! When will monday come?:(
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he was attracted by her beauty fearlessness n courage😆