What is the Biggest Twist Ever??

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Has Bittu ji's missing got any connections with RK's case ????πŸ€”

Did Bittu ji turn negative ?? 😲was he acting all along ?... being loyal to his chief ???πŸ˜•  ----may be. he was !!!  coz they are after all from the film industry n acting is their bread n butter... even Rk himself had acted in making madhu fall for him ...

if they change him negative ..what about all those tears he shed..for his babhi ji n chief ??? 😳was it all a part of acting ???

was he working under the don Sultan ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜’

if yes ...then... is it all Sultan's well written plan to take away madhu  from RK ???was it a part of his plan to meet madhu in the jungle??? πŸ˜•

------------
CONFUSED big time...coz one night is enuf for our nautanki films to change things...

Bribe ?? fight for hubby ?? get trapped ?? become a heroine ?? or not  imagined separation ??  

put down ur thoughts... on this Television Industry's Biggest Twist Ever PLEASE !!!!πŸ€” πŸ˜³

------
i feel... Madhu n Rishu are being trapped... πŸ€“  ...

let c how its gonna work tomorrow...

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JsparrowJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nay i dont think bittu jee become BHAI KA AADMI but i actually think that bittuji might get the news of sultan and his plan or gone for moneyπŸ€”

but what i hate most is ITNA BARA SUPERSTAR ABD 20 CORORE NI HAI HOWZZ THAT POSSIBLEπŸ˜•

and ya i thing they are getting trapped

suspense any ways chalo CV ko kuch toh milaπŸ˜†
_Joy_ thumbnail
God knows n the cvs know.πŸ˜† We have just two options:
1. Just wait n watch.
2. Just wait n watch.πŸ˜‰
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No, i dnt want Bittuji to turn negative, i love Rk and Bittuji relation! i dnt want it to get spoil in the name of twist! 
Cv can think of sm other Twist!
_Joy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gautamakki

nay i dont think bittu jee become BHAI KA AADMI but i actually think that bittuji might get the news of sultan and his plan or gone for moneyπŸ€”

but what i hate most is ITNA BARA SUPERSTAR ABD 20 CORORE NI HAI HOWZZ THAT POSSIBLEπŸ˜•

and ya i thing they are getting trapped

suspense any ways chalo CV ko kuch toh milaπŸ˜†

Actually they didint say that he dont have 20 crore, but they said that they cannot arrange it by the next morning.
JsparrowJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvurishbala

Actually they didint say that he dont have 20 crore, but they said that they cannot arrange it by the next morning.
[/QUOTE

ohkay then so confirm bittuji paaisa lene gae honge

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes cant say the article abt him in starting has state that he will show his true colors later so cant say he might took the money and run away ,πŸ˜• but dont think cv,s will take a risk now bcos he is geting populaity and liking as RK PA so cv,s must have even change their mind.πŸ˜•
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bella dear,dont know about twist but RM will be separated and reason will be madhu. Dont take me wrong what she said I will sell myself,so when sultan will ask she will go to him for rk. She should die before doing that or rk should kill himself after that.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bella. I don't know what's the twist, but I don't think Bittuji can ever betray RK. His loyalty and devotion to his chief knows no bounds. I won't be surprised if he starts doing Karwachauth for RK.. πŸ˜†
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cardio21

Bella. I don't know what's the twist, but I don't think Bittuji can ever betray RK. His loyalty and devotion to his chief knows no bounds. I won't be surprised if he starts doing Karwachauth for RK.. πŸ˜†

aaawww thanksπŸ˜† ... u have made me a happieee person !!!! πŸ€—

i din want that either πŸ˜³