Post + Poll... Who will Save RK. - Page 3

Poll

Who can help RK get all his things back from status, respect to love?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: titli4love

Though I voted for evil Rk bt I've least hope for it. CVs might nt show him in that avatar again.. Either Madhu wd save him or he'd remain in jail nd Heroine track wd come.

Thanks๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜•Hmm I don't think so cvs will take a risk to show heroine track in RK's absence as in earlier promo they shown RK will force Madhu or probably atleast there teaching her everything so I trust that atleast this part cvs will not change.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayamagic

i dint vote for anyone bcos i just want RK out of the jail now

Thanks ๐Ÿค— ok don't worry aj nahin toh kal a hi jayega.

Originally posted by: maria090

my evil RK ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by: Sagar21

1st option ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thanks ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: luv_rk

My vote goes to evil RK...i even dnt like RK as a puppy lover...pls cvs dnt make RKs character go down...

Thanks ๐Ÿค—  have no problem in puppy love sometimes but basic I want him to be evil i.e dark and not negative.

Originally posted by: taraka2005

i dont want this to happen ๐Ÿคข

Thanks ๐Ÿค— and let see.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.abhay

Mai is RK ka sir tod dungi if he doesn't get back to his old intelligent self soon..i want my ruthless rk back.!madhu's dumbness wil only lead to umar kaid 4 rk going by d logics..lectures n dheer,veer,balveer beech me tang na adaye toh.!

Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฃ bold- uska all in one eer RK is in jail... so tang adake kaun adayega... haan yaar even I trusted Madhu a lot  but seeing yesterday's episode I was upset and disappointed from her act.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

RK's definitely clever enough to get out of this one on his own, but since this courtroom drama is about Rishbala fighting it out together i really hope that MB has some plan about showing this guy up at court for trying to ask for a bribe. although i don't much have hope of this happening... ๐Ÿฅฑ

Thanks ๐Ÿค—Hmm but I have no hope on Madhu seeing yesterday's episode baki let see.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

for me its RK the evil one๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u know jab rk bura thaatleast they show mind in him๐Ÿ‘ but pyaar me padne ke baad cvs have made him dumb๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i want RK evilness back nd so he can make hell in everybody life๐Ÿคฃ
moreevr to earn his respect back๐Ÿ˜ƒ
btw madhu can also do it if cvs apply a little brain๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฑsach kaha pyaar mien dimag bhi kho diya RK ne... I want that mind wala RK back to trouble everyone except Madhu and get his most awaited respect back. Sach kaha yaar tune if cvs want then even Madhu can have brains but I guess cvs ka brain holiday karne gaya hai so kisi bhi character ke paas dimag nahin hai.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa04

awesome post+poll Shahi!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

agree with u
Why they r showing Madhu so weak???๐Ÿ˜ก
himmat hai so sher ko pinjre se kholke dhekh๐Ÿ˜Ž rather than scaring women.
I liked the above line!๐Ÿ˜Ž
This shows tht some1 (u know who๐Ÿ˜‰) is Bheegi Billi๐Ÿคฃ who is afraid of Lion Kundra๐Ÿ˜Ž

voted for option 1 i.e. Evil RK๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž Ahaan someone noticed that line and got what I want to say.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ ya yaar why Madhu not applying logic and getting agreed to lawyer to give money and collecting it from producer.๐Ÿ˜•
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: emptyworld

Thanks.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฃmere alava sab usko jail se bahar nikalna chahathe hai but I want RK to be in jail some more days uski gore gore neck pe drool karungi main.โ˜บ๏ธ Ya even I want he become evil for others and give all same what they are giving to him and his love.

OH YAAH AGREE WITH U WHAT U SAID ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ OMG SHAHI DROOLING HIS NECK AREA AHANNN ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: masan1

No body can save rk not even rk himself. That dumb lady will go to sultan for rk. Is this epic love story?? Or they are trying to show that wife will go to gangster and then return with free ticket of husband from jail n then husband will accept her. Rk should be sentenced for becoming love sick puppy and madhu can eenjoy her new husband in Dubai. Just dissgussstingg.

Thanks ๐Ÿค—Hmm if Madhu went to Sultan for RK's sake than RK's junoon will be worth watching and then might he force her to star opposite him.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Shahi nice post, i want Evil Rk  at any cost! so i voted for Evil Rk๐Ÿ˜†

Yes you are rite only Rk can save himself! and thankz for the reminder abt the article! yes he is making RishBala dance to his tunes through Madhu!

Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†yes through Madhu Sultan is making them dance to his tune.. I remembered article yesterday because both are actually behaving without applying their brains seems both forgot that they do have brains too. Ya even I want a basic evil RK back for the others to get his and his love respect back.๐Ÿ˜Ž
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitrarocking

OH YAAH AGREE WITH U WHAT U SAID ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ OMG SHAHI DROOLING HIS NECK AREA AHANNN ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ are I have written on my status too RK ko jail se koi bhi na chudao before 12 days and my friend specially scrap me shahi tu usko drool karne vaste jail mien hi rakhna chahathi hai.