Tips to Increase CM/Celebrity Ranking- Please Read(Imp)

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Guys,πŸ€—

See Our Chaskameter ranking is down..😭 It's Increasing & decreasing. You all are don't want our show/Forum to be recognized..? If the ans is yes then please do the following things!

How to Increase Chaska Meter Ranking, i am going to show u the solution..

As you know there are 5 Stages of the CM

Buzz/Rating/Views/Activity/Followers

Buzz point
It depends upon Comments posted and likes on the Articles and videos on IF..

Rating
It depends How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter. So pls hit chaskameter every time when you come to this forum.😎

Take ur cursor towards the Star & Hit on The 5th Star. so it looks like this

Views & Activity
We need to increase activity in the forum.
  • For that it is important that silent members come forward and participate in the forum discussions.πŸ‘ Just liking the comment is not enough.. bring out yourself from the silence and join the discussions.πŸ€—
  • Rather than opening new threads on  same topic..pls try to make the existing topics Pink.  The color of the thread just before the name become pink when it got 250 + views or 25 responses. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be.
  • Comment on WU threads also. Its a way to increase the forum ranking and also to appreciate the member's effort.πŸ‘
  • Comment on all the existing articles , photo gallery, videos of the show

• Followers 
    Followers are those who have subscribed Pavitra Rishta  forum as my forum. πŸ˜Ž. ie, when u open Pavitra Rishta forum, you can see similar block

just CLICK that Star... then u will be a PRfollower..πŸ₯³its easy πŸ˜†

Celebrity Ranking

Celebrities are part of our forum..For increasing the rank of our celebrities..
Join their fan club n Try to comment on their profile daily..and also comment on every photo on their gallery , videos , old TBs etc..
Here is the link to their Profiles in IFπŸ˜ƒ. please try to comment three times on celebrities profile per day😳

In these Ways Our CM rank will increase. Hope to see a change in CM Rank next Week & also, hope that you gas follow the steps. It's a humble request for you all to do the above things.

Please Don't Forget to do the Following!

Note: From last 2 weeks our Chaskameter ranking was falling so hopes next week our forum ranking will be in Top 10. please be active in forum regularly & hit Chaskameter daily.😳

Edited by -Naresh- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks naresh i didnt know abt that pr follower thing,,i did it now😊
Thanks so much for this topic Naresh! I will try to do as much of them as I can! πŸ˜Š
Guys CM ranking is increase.. Don't forget to hit Chaskameter.
thanks for this:)...will follow 
NOTE : Guys from last weeks our Chaskameter ranking is decreasing. so please Hit the Chaska meter Five Stars & avoid making negative posts or fighting posts instead of that you all are keep happy discussion with other members. please guys our shows needs to come in Top 10 at least.. please 😊

Follow all steps daily.. it will helps to improve our Chaska meter ranking as well as celebrity ranking too...😳
Edited by -Naresh- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Naresh-

<div align="center">NOTE : Guys from last weeks our Chaskameter ranking is decreasing. so please Hit the Chaska meter Five Stars & avoid making negative posts or fighting posts instead of that you all are keep happy discussion with other members. please guys our shows needs to come in Top 10 at least.. please
😊

Follow all steps daily.. it will helps to improve our Chaska meter ranking as well as celebrity ranking too...😳
</div>
how many time i can hit Chaska meter ?? Any limits ??
It's gud to see that our show ranking up. I hope next week it will also increase... Always hit the CM bar & also try to increase forum activity.
please comment recent TB article. please help to increase forum chaskameter ranking as well as celebrity ranking.

Drama galore in Pavitra Rishta..

The show heads for a leap on September 16th 2013.