Balika Vadhu

dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

morel

morel

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papushon

Originally posted by balshik

This story line of ratan singh is by far the worst track of bv. Sorry to say but now I feel sachi and sumitra were right about throwing ganga out id the house. Its all because if her rantan singh has stoop so low. Ganga already knew that ratan singh is a dangerous man and she was still living in singhs house why? She has a baby. In india there are many organizations that help women like ganga with finding job, place to live and also school for the kids. No but instead ganga continued to live with singhs putting their life at risk. And what are cvs

showing with this crap? How can someome just enter your house and keep you as a hostage. Dadisa looking for her cell phone to call police and she then realizes that her phone is downstairs. What really gets me is that ganga still hiding for the sake of dadisa's kasam? Oh for the gods sake who is so dumb that family is on the gun point and she is thinking about kasam?
This whole track is stupid with baseless story. Nothing is making sense. Trps are not going up but rather it will sink down the deep aink hole.

Aur tou aur upar se besharam haveli kee bahu banney ka khwab karti hain.
Gutter AURAT.
Kaise besharam jaise naach rahi thee..." aaashaayain..aaashaayain.."

I could not stop laughing ... Big smile seriously... I find her actions really disgusting than Sanchi you know !!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
well i am not saying jagya should not save his family my main concern is that he should not jump suddenly that too alone fighting with ratan and ratan goons like this .yes he would have hurt  any how but not like this .by this jagya ka khud ka na fayada hua hai aur na uske family ka

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavestiny15

rdjha

IF-Dazzler

rdjha

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
well i dont really agree with the title of the thread...both dadisa and ganga are not culprits...if there is a culprit its only ratan singh.
singhs willingly gave shelter to ganga, she did not ask for it. Agreed they helped her and her son and protected them by keeping them in BH. but in return ganga also saved Jagya (i know some might say, he was hurt because of her in the first place), but still she did save him single handedly.
secondly she saved Gehna...and that was pure help out of love and gratitude. there gehna was not attacked because od ganga...but ganga did not once think about herself or what will happen to mannu and just went ahead to save gehna.
she did save singhs from getting J married off to that fraud girl.
and also night and day she has served singhs. Still she is the culprit?

now coming to DS - she knew what kind of men these RS types are (she has seen many of them in her life and faced herself) so she knew what she was getting into by giving sharan to  ganga. infact entire singh clan knew it. after getting Mannu ganga had clearly told them that she would like to move out, work and live on her own. but then singhs stopped her, Sumi included.
DS promised her that they wud tk cre of ganga and mannu, she gave her strength to file police and divorce case, start her studies...she treated her as her own and hence when she saw her own is in danger she went all out to help. DS has always been a fighter and she wud never fall in front of people like RS. so how is DS culprit?

Sumi i think she said those words due to her hatred for Ganga, had it not been the case she wud have stayed as integrated as others, including little nandu. even he didnt say where his gangajiji is. and if we say that we think of our family first in such situation then gehna and DS had max to lose...Gehna's husband and both kids were in danger...but still she kept mum. if it wud have been anyone else had sumitra done the same. and even if i give her benefit of doubt and say that she did  this out of love for her family, then Ganga also has her son to think about. she also kept hiding to ssave her son which is perfectly fine. infact she knew that once she surrenders RS will kill her and entire singh clan and take mannu away...the bigest loss wud be to mannu then - losing his mother and going with that devil. so i think ganga taking time to come out is justified.
and finally she did come out for the family's sake.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434Picasso9hookedumamKiranlovSrititiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Ganga, you are a big coward. Hiding behind kasam.

haha ! What kasam ?? It was an excuse for the self-centred hypocrite.

Whaever little sympathy I had for her is now finished.

If Ratan had tied her dactarsa up instead of gehna and others, would she have hidden in that hole like a mouse?

She would say, 'what  kasam, dadisa? I cant hide in that hole when my heartthrob's life is at risk... Ratan take your son and get lost from here. Dont harm my dactarsa...I wont be able to live if anything happens to him. So please take your son and go away..'

Totally disgusting, cheap character ! Her screaming 'dactarsa' simply irked me. 

CVS, please finish that character Ganga... cant take her anymore. Worst character in BV so far.

Edited by Shinya - 24 July 2013 at 3:26pm

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Dadisa was not moved by the cries of nandu. But she was moved and shocked when Jagya was hit on the head and fell down. For her Jagya's life is more precious than nandu's?

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Ganga, you are a big coward. Hiding behind kasam.

haha ! What kasam ?? It was an excuse for the self-centred hypocrite.

Whaever little sympathy I had for her is now finished.

If Ratan had tied her dactarsa up instead of gehna and others, would she have hidden in that hole like a mouse?

She would say, 'what  kasam, dadisa? I cant hide in that hole when my heartthrob's life is at risk... Ratan take your son and get lost from here. Dont harm my dactarsa...I wont be able to live if anything happens to him. So please take your son and go away..'

Totally disgusting, cheap character ! Her screaming 'dactarsa' simply irked me. 

CVS, please finish that character Ganga... cant take her anymore. Worst character in BV so far.

Partially agree. Her concern for dactarsa should not have been portrayed like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyasamvi.vasiraju

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Why ratan is to be blamed? He is a ruffian and he is behaving like a ruffian. When dealing with such people, one should exercise caution. That attempt on Jagya was a warning signal. Ratan would have kidnapped nandu to get his son back. Ideally that track would have been better And it would have been agnipareeksha for gehna, Basant and ganga.

Why important people are provided Z category security?  The haveli people do not even have good security. Anyone can enter the haveli easily. That Gehna ganga incident. What can one security guard do against a horde of armed goons. Seems ratan is richer and more influential and also more focussed.

Sanchi may fix burglar alarms.LOL

Edited by leavesandwaves - 24 July 2013 at 6:05pm

KiranlovSriti

IF-Rockerz

KiranlovSriti

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
now onther one...aisa mauka fir kahan milega...so Ganga is cawerd? why? After knw Ratan's attack Was the first thought came in her mind was hidding herself? No she tryd to luk for help but all windows were locked from outside, its Dadisa who gave her kasam and hide her. Is Ganga knw or watching wat is happning wid Singhs? She knw that her surrendering will not save Singhs and thats why she thinking of someones help...and she is going to surrender by the way but befor that cvs are showing all drama to show a victim is wrong and people who saving her are wrong. Ratan is right and Sumitra is right. Great massage BV Clap

Edited by KiranlovSriti - 24 July 2013 at 8:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434hookedtiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top