Balika Vadhu

dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i think shiv is also responsible the day jagya sanchi marriage fixed .he is not bother to ask about ratan  news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

basant and jagya make great blunder why to start  fight alone that too unarm  with so many goons who have sword in their hands .if these two has not fight like this then ratan would have not done this
Jagaya had no option his family was about to be burnt in front of him so what he can do apart from fighting  Can't run to get help can't call police till then everything would be burnt in front of his own eyes and as far as screams are concerned The haveli was locked from  all sides apart from main gate how he can hear screams He had no option but to fight so  was basant what he could do ?

The blunder Ganga made i am  her full supporter but cannot deny the fact she made one blunder instead of wasting so much time in box thinking of breaking swear or not when the men came down she should have  come out of box and tried to contact police or Jagaya if Jagaya would be informed whats going on in house before by someone then he would have come with help for now he just came inside and saw Ratan about to burn his family what he can do apart from trying to save them himself 

Edited by sidra08 - 24 July 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Misseshavasirajuleavesandwavestiny15ExcuseMePlz

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
yes he has no option but i would prefer not to do this what jagya gain ratan hurt him severely  ratan ka to kuchh nahi bigda .

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedleavesandwavestiny15

ExcuseMePlz

IF-Sizzlerz

ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Leaves,nari is always abla in bv to show sparks in the jodi.Anandi was abla nari when jagya saved her from the kidnappers,shiv saved her in the first episode,also when she went to stop a child marriage and also scolded by shiv.Gauri was abla when seniors were raging her then jagya protested why they are getting ragged.Ganga is abla now.So its not a new thing in bv s why blaming this track and also calling ganga abla nari.Every time the girl was in danger and the hero saved her.Nothing new about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hookedleavesandwavestiny15Beautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

yes he has no option but i would prefer not to do this what jagya gain he hurt himself only 
but family ko tou bachana hai naa  if he would n't have done that still Rat would have hurted him in both cases he would have  been hurt 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaleavesandwavestiny15ExcuseMePlz

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ab to woh behosh ho jaayega ab kaise bachayega .well there is new promo a massiha is coming to save singh family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavestiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Those who are saying Ganga should have surrendered herself Singhs should have shifted her in asharam when Jagaya was attacked then Singhs would  be saved  i please want to understand these dialogues of Ratan today 

I swore of goddess that I will come to take revenge. So I will have to take the revenge now. You all haveli people made me angry.My uneducated wife filed divorce case. She went to police as well because of you people  How can I take all that?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hookedleavesandwavesExcuseMePlztiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

ab to woh behosh ho jaayega ab kaise bachayega .well there is new promo a massiha is coming to save singh family
i dont know who is that messiah but  Jagaya would have been hurted in both cases either in fighting with Ratan or either not because since he entered the house Ratan saw him  they would have caught him and the first person to be burnt would be he so he tried to save his family  if we say he would not be hurted if he didn't fight with Ratan then its not right he would have been hurted even then too

well yes Jagaya is getting unconscious its clear in precap until its not Ganga's imagination one little hope perhaps it is her imagination LOLbut lets see what happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedExcuseMePlztiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top