Balika Vadhu

dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
leaves goons do this only because of basant over smartness when basant know he is alone and know he has not weapon .then he should remain quite for some time unless favourable atmosphere come to singh family .why to show stupid bravery .if basant and ds shut their mouth for some time they this ratan will stop doing this .infact basant is reponsible for trouble in haveli .i know sumi care about own family but ds has promise to give ganga protection ...iinstead of arguing with ratan ds basant should find solution of this problem calmly so that nobody can hurt not even ganga

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavestiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by hooked

Originally posted by intruderfast

ganga is not selfish, she risked her life to save gehna right
she will come to ratan singh, its very bad to blame ganga here.
she never wanted to stay in haveli after she got her kid. 
i can understand sumitra's anger but ganga cannot be blamed for that

Hi ! finally an old face !!
Don't think I see your opinions any more. This is a real pathetic time for the Haveli. the CV's have stooped to a new low and Ganga is getting bashed on so many threads you wudn't believe.

I feel like I'm driving the wrong way on a one way lane.
hi , i get some time these daysLOLlots have changed but ur profile pic hasntTongueLOLLOL
seeing this ganga bashing is not surprising, forum aisa hi hain
aise to anandi should be bashed , faaltu mein ratan singh kii jaan bachaiLOLTongue

Ye to maine socha hi nahi ! LOL
So Anandi is the real culprit here ? Maybe that's why her diya and frames are acting up. Guilty conscience and all. Aha - ab samajh me aaya.

And this Anandi if I bash - i don't think too many people will jump on me. Waise bhi - this Anandi is turning into Ganga - she stays in the house and does dhobhi ka hisaab and khana and kapda and everything that Ganga is already good at.
-----------------
Your profile pic hasn't changed either. Tongue. Its so good to see old faces !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9intruderfasttiny15

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

leaves goons do this only because of basant over smartness when basant know he is alone and know he has not weapon .then he should remain quite for some time unless favourable atmosphere come to singh family .why to show stupid bravery .if basant and ds shut their mouth for some time they this ratan will stop doing this .infact basant is reponsible for trouble in haveli .i know sumi care about own family but ds has promise to give ganga protection ...iinstead of arguing with ratan ds basant should find solution of this problem calmly so that nobody can harm not even ganga

Basant and dadisa. They want to showoff before armed goons. It is like Sholay scene with gabbar singh with his goons.

There were so many opportunities to showcase ganga. She could have gone away for sometime or ganga could have confronted ratan much before and dadisa's stupid kasam need not have been there.
But the CVs want to prolong ganga sumitra angle at any cost.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 24 July 2013 at 12:32pm

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papushon

Aur tou aur upar se besharam haveli kee bahu banney ka khwab karti hain.
Gutter AURAT.
Kaise besharam jaise naach rahi thee..." aaashaayain..aaashaayain.."

You misunderstood I think. the aashaayein was for her own ambitions of being a nurse and then later flirting with him in his doc uniform. Wink

Besharmi to later hoti in the hospi. Abhi to bechari sirf ishaara karke reh gayi. And you are already upset with her.
- In any case - hospital romance is Saanchi's favorite game too. And she certainly IS dreaming of becoming the haveli ki bahu. She is dressing like the aprt and even announced to all the women about her intentions. - Hope you did see that dear Paapi !!
----
Don't know if  saw Ganga dream of being the bahu ever. Nurse yes - but Bahu - - - I don't think so.

Picasso9tiny15

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
leaves if ganga has gone somewhere then ratan reach there also then ?? that means she keep eloping like banjaran ??

hookedtiny15

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Give Sanchi to Ratansingh to have his baby and include Sumi as a maid, saari problems khatam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9leavesandwavestiny15

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

leaves if ganga has gone somewhere then ratan reach there also then ?? that means she keep eloping like banjaran ??

She need not become a banjaran. BV is showing so many unrealistic things and they can show that ganga is rescued by ratan's rival who is more fearsome than ratan!LOL

Or they could have killed off ratan in an accident. and sumitra cant evict ganga then.

We were expecting a lot from ganga but she is portrayed as abala naari who will be protected by the hero superman Jagya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

morelhookedMisseshasamvi.vasirajusurabhi01

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Give Sanchi to Ratansingh to have his baby and include Sumi as a maid, saari problems khatam

Even then ratan would like to have mannu and ganga. Like eating the cake and having it too.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

Post Reply New Post

Go to top