Balika Vadhu

dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
leaves if ds ultimate return ganga to ratan then what is use ds ask ganga stay in house .will it look nice sumi showing sign of relief that good ganga is gone with ratan now my family save from ratan 

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dadisa and ganga both are culprits (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

leaves if ds ultimate return ganga to ratan then what is use ds ask ganga stay in house .will it look nice sumi showing sign of relief that good ganga is gone with ratan now my family save from ratan 

The circumstances are extraordinary. The goons were about to set fire to every one of them. If I am burnt due to some hot water spilling on me, I feel pain. Just imagine your entire body being consumed by fire!

kalika_29morel

morel

morel

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Dadisa and ganga both are equally responsible for what is happening to the haveli people. dadisa buddi hogayi and so dying is not a big issue. Why support the murdering of nandu and others in the name of dharma? What is the guarantee that even ganga and her son wont be killed in the fire?

Ganga has lost my sympathy. She had so many instances to go away and face the world on her own steam. Why to put the others to death and mayhem?

Her coming out and shouting dactarsa does not help much.

Sumitra sounded more realistic.

Love you Tongue Kya baat kahi... Exactly what I was thinking after watching today's episode. Budhia ki dimag kharab ho gayi seriously. What a stupid story line !!!

morel

morel

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Bhartiya Sanskriti !!! Ahhh my foot... Kahan ki SANSKRITI??? When Nirbhaya was raped and lying naked in middle of road how many went ahead to help her !!! This is just one example of our sanskriti. Aye din times of india me rape, murder ki news !!! Aur aab ye Balika Vadhu wale aye sanskriti sikhane !!! What a joke !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986poorvabangelic8219leavesandwaves

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Originally posted by intruderfast

ganga is not selfish, she risked her life to save gehna right
she will come to ratan singh, its very bad to blame ganga here.
she never wanted to stay in haveli after she got her kid. 
i can understand sumitra's anger but ganga cannot be blamed for that

Hi ! finally an old face !!
Don't think I see your opinions any more. This is a real pathetic time for the Haveli. the CV's have stooped to a new low and Ganga is getting bashed on so many threads you wudn't believe.

I feel like I'm driving the wrong way on a one way lane.
hi , i get some time these daysLOLlots have changed but ur profile pic hasntTongueLOLLOL
seeing this ganga bashing is not surprising, forum aisa hi hain
aise to anandi should be bashed , faaltu mein ratan singh kii jaan bachaiLOLTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bakuganPicasso9hookedtiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

So basically Ganga is caught between a sure shot Death and a fate worse than Death. How shud she go about choosing it ?

Maybe death for herself coz Ratan won't be able to sleep she is still alive somewhere out there and probably planning to steal Mannu away.

And a fate worse than death for Mannu by giving him upto the Devil himself to raise him ? So maybe Ganga can get some rat poison from the Singh kitchen and use that for M and herself.

This will solve umpteen problems
- Ratan won't have anything to bother Singhs for anymore.
- Sumi won't have to get upset seeing Ganga's face or her kid's.
- Saanchi won't feel threatened about J's affections

-----------------
Net Net, the majority will be happy.
CV's are you listening ? Is this what you're planning too ?

Picasso9tiny15

balshik

balshik

This story line of ratan singh is by far the worst track of bv. Sorry to say but now I feel sachi and sumitra were right about throwing ganga out id the house.  Its all because if her rantan singh has stoop so low. Ganga already knew that ratan singh is a dangerous man and she was still living in singhs house why? She has a baby. In india there are many organizations that help women like ganga with finding job, place to live and also school for the kids. No but instead ganga continued to live with singhs putting their life at risk.  And what are cvs showing with this crap? How can someome just enter your house and keep you as a hostage.  Dadisa looking for her cell phone to call police and she then realizes that her phone is downstairs.  What really gets me is that ganga still hiding for the sake of dadisa's kasam? Oh for the gods sake who is so dumb that family is on the gun point and she is thinking about kasam?  
This whole track is stupid with baseless story. Nothing is making sense. Trps are not going up but rather it will sink down the deep aink hole. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moreladi1986hookedMisseshavasirajuleavesandwaves

morel

morel

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Dadisa is pig headed instead of being practical. I dont fault Sumitra. It is not an ordinary death but ratan is trying to burn them alive. Dadisa cannot ignore Sumitra's cries like that. Gehna was not realistic as no mother will allow her son to be burnt alive in front of her eyes.

If I am, I wont think twice before handing over ganga to ratan. Because everything has a limit. You can help a person as long as it does not destroy your own family.

Ganga knows the danger of Ratan and yet she is coolly waiting for the right time to exit as if she is doing them a favour. Ganga is an ordinary girl concerned with her own well being and using Mannu as a shield. Instead of involving in singhs everyday affairs, she should have been thinking ways and means of getting out  without harming her benefactors.

ClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top