Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
yes he has no option but i would prefer not to do this what jagya gain ratan hurt him severely  ratan ka to kuchh nahi bigda . Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Leaves,nari is always abla in bv to show sparks in the jodi.Anandi was abla nari when jagya saved her from the kidnappers,shiv saved her in the first episode,also when she went to stop a child marriage and also scolded by shiv.Gauri was abla when seniors were raging her then jagya protested why they are getting ragged.Ganga is abla now.So its not a new thing in bv s why blaming this track and also calling ganga abla nari.Every time the girl was in danger and the hero saved her.Nothing new about it.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

yes he has no option but i would prefer not to do this what jagya gain he hurt himself only 

but family ko tou bachana hai naa  if he would n't have done that still Rat would have hurted him in both cases he would have  been hurt 

surabhi01 thumbnail
ab to woh behosh ho jaayega ab kaise bachayega .well there is new promo a massiha is coming to save singh family
Those who are saying Ganga should have surrendered herself Singhs should have shifted her in asharam when Jagaya was attacked then Singhs would  be saved  i please want to understand these dialogues of Ratan today 

I swore of goddess that I will come to take revenge. So I will have to take the revenge now. You all haveli people made me angry.My uneducated wife filed divorce case. She went to police as well because of you people  How can I take all that?

Originally posted by: surabhi01

ab to woh behosh ho jaayega ab kaise bachayega .well there is new promo a massiha is coming to save singh family

i dont know who is that messiah but  Jagaya would have been hurted in both cases either in fighting with Ratan or either not because since he entered the house Ratan saw him  they would have caught him and the first person to be burnt would be he so he tried to save his family  if we say he would not be hurted if he didn't fight with Ratan then its not right he would have been hurted even then too

well yes Jagaya is getting unconscious its clear in precap until its not Ganga's imagination one little hope perhaps it is her imagination ðŸ˜†but lets see what happens
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: papushon

Aur tou aur upar se besharam haveli kee bahu banney ka khwab karti hain.
Gutter AURAT.
Kaise besharam jaise naach rahi thee..." aaashaayain..aaashaayain.."

I could not stop laughing ... ðŸ˜ƒ seriously... I find her actions really disgusting than Sanchi you know !!! 
surabhi01 thumbnail
well i am not saying jagya should not save his family my main concern is that he should not jump suddenly that too alone fighting with ratan and ratan goons like this .yes he would have hurt  any how but not like this .by this jagya ka khud ka na fayada hua hai aur na uske family kaEdited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i dont really agree with the title of the thread...both dadisa and ganga are not culprits...if there is a culprit its only ratan singh.
singhs willingly gave shelter to ganga, she did not ask for it. Agreed they helped her and her son and protected them by keeping them in BH. but in return ganga also saved Jagya (i know some might say, he was hurt because of her in the first place), but still she did save him single handedly.
secondly she saved Gehna...and that was pure help out of love and gratitude. there gehna was not attacked because od ganga...but ganga did not once think about herself or what will happen to mannu and just went ahead to save gehna.
she did save singhs from getting J married off to that fraud girl.
and also night and day she has served singhs. Still she is the culprit?

now coming to DS - she knew what kind of men these RS types are (she has seen many of them in her life and faced herself) so she knew what she was getting into by giving sharan to  ganga. infact entire singh clan knew it. after getting Mannu ganga had clearly told them that she would like to move out, work and live on her own. but then singhs stopped her, Sumi included.
DS promised her that they wud tk cre of ganga and mannu, she gave her strength to file police and divorce case, start her studies...she treated her as her own and hence when she saw her own is in danger she went all out to help. DS has always been a fighter and she wud never fall in front of people like RS. so how is DS culprit?

Sumi i think she said those words due to her hatred for Ganga, had it not been the case she wud have stayed as integrated as others, including little nandu. even he didnt say where his gangajiji is. and if we say that we think of our family first in such situation then gehna and DS had max to lose...Gehna's husband and both kids were in danger...but still she kept mum. if it wud have been anyone else had sumitra done the same. and even if i give her benefit of doubt and say that she did  this out of love for her family, then Ganga also has her son to think about. she also kept hiding to ssave her son which is perfectly fine. infact she knew that once she surrenders RS will kill her and entire singh clan and take mannu away...the bigest loss wud be to mannu then - losing his mother and going with that devil. so i think ganga taking time to come out is justified.
and finally she did come out for the family's sake.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ganga, you are a big coward. Hiding behind kasam.

haha ! What kasam ?? It was an excuse for the self-centred hypocrite.

Whaever little sympathy I had for her is now finished.

If Ratan had tied her dactarsa up instead of gehna and others, would she have hidden in that hole like a mouse?

She would say, 'what  kasam, dadisa? I cant hide in that hole when my heartthrob's life is at risk... Ratan take your son and get lost from here. Dont harm my dactarsa...I wont be able to live if anything happens to him. So please take your son and go away..'

Totally disgusting, cheap character ! Her screaming 'dactarsa' simply irked me. 

CVS, please finish that character Ganga... cant take her anymore. Worst character in BV so far.
Edited by Shinya - 10 years ago