Spoilers for today's episode - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

again Ekta mai and her team is stretching their imagination without any limit ! 😕

first they showed Mahamanga to be plotting to kill Bairam Khan - don't know if Mahamanga's soul revealed it to Ekta or not, Otherwise, historical facts don't support this idea that Mahamanga and her son plotted to kill Bairam Khan. She definitely helped Akbar to oust the rebellious Bairam Khan but killing? 😕

Please let me know if there is any historical fact/proof about it. As per my readings, there is not.

And now  Akbar finds about Maha's role in BK's death? ðŸĪŠ

Why can't Ekta keep her imagination reserved only for Akbar Jodha love story? ðŸ˜ģ and at least keep the other facts correct.

I know many of the fans of Jodha Akbar serial might bash me 😃 but I  feel that making up stories is not required all the time and at least some of the facts could be kept intact.
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

again Ekta mai and her team is stretching their imagination without any limit ! 😕

first they showed Mahamanga to be plotting to kill Bairam Khan - don't know if Mahamanga's soul revealed it to Ekta or not, Otherwise, historical facts don't support this idea that Mahamanga and her son plotted to kill Bairam Khan. She definitely helped Akbar to oust the rebellious Bairam Khan but killing? 😕

Please let me know if there is any historical fact/proof about it. As per my readings, there is not.

And now  Akbar finds about Maha's role in BK's death? ðŸĪŠ

Why can't Ekta keep her imagination reserved only for Akbar Jodha love story? ðŸ˜ģ and at least keep the other facts correct.

I know many of the fans of Jodha Akbar serial might bash me 😃 but I  feel that making up stories is not required all the time and at least some of the facts could be kept intact.

i read somewhere ,i think in a post in this forum itself that MM actually plotted to kill BK...
And he forgives MA?? ðŸ˜ē...What is his reaction?? 

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
Are u sure its gonna happen?
I mean as much as I want it to happen, I am not like this sudden haste in the story line.
Is thr something fishy, to be worried about?