Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No, I'm not a masochist. But I simply had to watch the repeat of yesterday's episode again today. Yesterday I was too teary and upset to think or watch properly. And this - after I had watched all the on location videos and knew what was to come. I shudder to think what would have happened if I had no clue that Mohan Bhatnagar was going to die. 

But it was so beautifully shot and picturised. Kunal's acting, the dialogues, every single nuance, the setting, the flashbacks, the background music and finally - that last look at Megha, that smile and that heart-tugging nazm. 

I watched the episode yesterday at 6:00. I was still crying when I went to bed at 1.00 and am crying even now. The death of my hero. I feel as though someone close to me has died. A family member, not just a fictional character. 

Kudos to Kunal for making Mohan Bhatnagar so real for me. For making me fall in love with him. In a sense, he reminds me of Karn, another character I so love and admire. 

I know he will be back on my screen in a few hours as Vasu and all will be well again. But until then, let me mourn the death of Mohan Bhatnagar, my hero, my heart of gold, my Spiderman.

Aie SPIDERMAN, SUNN NA... 
Edited by HansaTapori - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww..hansa...the gr8 grand fall..i must say maan sir is the best director..and the way he lukes at megha bfore biding that final bye...that nazm..it was beautifully capyured...but..to be honest i am hating all this...mb's death..nbt is so real..there was absolutely no need to do all this..but its too late..we cant do anything..and 1and half months left for nbt..going to watch it only for KKK and AS...and vasu turning mohan is sumthing not possible..age wise dekhe toh..vaise cvs kuch bhi kar sakte hain...but i m afraid agar vasu monu nahi hai toh ðŸ˜­
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

awww..hansa...the gr8 grand fall..i must say maan sir is the best director..and the way he lukes at megha bfore biding that final bye...that nazm..it was beautifully capyured...but..to be honest i am hating all this...mb's death..nbt is so real..there was absolutely no need to do all this..but its too late..we cant do anything..and 1and half months left for nbt..going to watch it only for KKK and AS...and vasu turning mohan is sumthing not possible..age wise dekhe toh..vaise cvs kuch bhi kar sakte hain...but i m afraid agar vasu monu nahi hai toh ðŸ˜­

I agree Sakshi. Word to everything you said. But you never know how the CVs will play it - it will depend on the trps etc that they decide whether to let Vasu be Mohan or an entirely new character as in Kasme Vade or Kaho na Pyaar hai. We will have to wait and see. 

And yes, this was all so unnecessary. Who would have thought that the happy go lucky bindaas Mohan of ssn1 would meet such an end? That such a cool character would end up leading such a sad life and meet such as end? But alas... let's just hope the PH succeeds in its mission... ðŸ˜•
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
And even if Vasu is Mohan, I wonder if we will ever get to hear Sunna na, Ai chavanni, Arre yaar, Haan na... ever again ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the episode Hansa right from the beginning when he walks away with the flashbacks and the background score...the pain was visible on his face...i looked those stepa which were taking him away from his life Megha, nanhi and Rj...seemed very heavy and KKK potrayed that very well and the death scene baath na karein toh accha hai ...it was good that i watched the episode all alone at night ...the way i was crying if anyone would have seen they would have thought i am a serious gone case...its the first time that i was totally in love with a character like MB...which ended yesterday... ill be missing his Sunna na, Ai chavanni, Arre yaar, Haan na.😭 the most...but right now since we dont have any hopes and that we dont have any choice left we should accept Vasu...and i am sure KKK will make Vasu a sensation like MB in his own style...I HATE COLORS AND THE PH FOR MURDERING MY SHOW NBT THE ONLY SHOW I WATCH😡🤬.
hansa tum ne phir se rula diya yaar😭
sabsfathima thumbnail

Originally posted by: HansaTapori

I agree Sakshi. Word to everything you said. But you never know how the CVs will play it - it will depend on the trps etc that they decide whether to let Vasu be Mohan or an entirely new character as in Kasme Vade or Kaho na Pyaar hai. We will have to wait and see. 

And yes, this was all so unnecessary. Who would have thought that the happy go lucky bindaas Mohan of ssn1 would meet such an end? That such a cool character would end up leading such a sad life and meet such as end? But alas... let's just hope the PH succeeds in its mission... ðŸ˜•

i always wanted a happy ending for Mohan😭...that guy suffered so much yaar right from beginning...he didnt get anything.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabsfathima

I love the episode Hansa right from the beginning when he walks away with the flashbacks and the background score...the pain was visible on his face...i looked those stepa which were taking him away from his life Megha, nanhi and Rj...seemed very heavy and KKK potrayed that very well and the death scene baath na karein toh accha hai ...it was good that i watched the episode all alone at night ...the way i was crying if anyone would have seen they would have thought i am a serious gone case...its the first time that i was totally in love with a character like MB...which ended yesterday... ill be missing his Sunna na, Ai chavanni, Arre yaar, Haan na.😭 the most...but right now since we dont have any hopes and that we dont have any choice left we should accept Vasu...and i am sure KKK will make Vasu a sensation like MB in his own style...I HATE COLORS AND THE PH FOR MURDERING MY SHOW NBT THE ONLY SHOW I WATCH😡🤬.

hansa tum ne phir se rula diya yaar😭

Yeah Sabu, word to everything you said as well. 

And you're so right - the steps he took they seemed so heavy, each step that he took - weighed down with so much pain ðŸ˜­

Yeah, I will accept Vasu. He is our Kunal after all. But Mohan Bhatnagar will always be special. I loved him - everything about him ðŸ˜Š
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

i always wanted a happy ending for Mohan😭...that guy suffered so much yaar right from beginning...he didnt get anything.

I agree   Never thought my bindaas Mohan would turn out like a Greek tragic hero.
sabsfathima thumbnail

I agree   Never thought my bindaas Mohan would turn out like a Greek tragic hero.
I hate tragic ends...i hate tragedies i cant take it😭
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
I hate tragic ends...i hate tragedies i cant take it😭
[/QUOTE]

Ditto.