Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sugni runs after Aditya 

Sugni: Nahi...Nahi chote thakur malack...what are you saying?... i don't want your life...look... i just asked you, as a friend, to help that old woman out, there is no one else to help her, would you really let that poor woman suffer because of your ego😳...i thought you considered it your duty to help others, remember you were willing to go to any length to help maai😳...hai sita maya... atleast think about Amrita, when she sees you as a changed person... you know...you helping others and thinking about other people's feelings than your own😳... you will win her heart faster... at least agree for her sake.
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
**saying with mix anger and tears**

sugni please...

I know what you all are up too..

I heard u well..

we have money ... yes

we can send some one from the haweli to do this ... we have many servants and people to do such work .. even here I do not do my own work and u want me to do this me ??...  😕😲

what do u think others will think of me if I do such work ??

didnt u forget how mama jee laughed at me when I worked 1 day in my life

how could u sugni

mujhe tumse yeh umeeed nahi thi 😭😡🤢 (i did not hope such thing from u)
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey  bahgwan!!!  You  crying!!!...  Are you  sure your  name is  Aditya  or  Adiraani...😆😆  get  some thing  stright  my   dear boy... We  don't have money  ...  I  have money...and  that is because  when  I  have to i  work... I  did  not  go crying to my  mother  when my  father  told me to go  sweat it  out outside.   And if I  did  she  would have  given me  double work...
  Now  stop  being a big  baby   and  get up and  work... and   have  some  respect  when  talking to  Sugni... varna (otherwise) ... Saamj  mein  aaye  baath. 
 Aur  haa... tujeh  yeh  umeed nahi  thi ..lakin  mujhe  bilkul  yeh  umeed  tha  tere  or  se... (  you  did   not have suech expectations from us , but this  is exactly   what i  expected  from you! )
 get up and  stop  crying ...!!!   Look at you...even  the little  boys in the  street  do  more work than you!!!  And you  call your self a thakur... hahaha...  Kise  angle se  thakur  lagta hain  ??  (from what angle do you  look like a  Thakur???
 Vickram   shakes his head  in disgust  and walks  upstairs... mumbbling... God knows  where  adi  went when   he was  giving out brains...cause he has none!"

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 years ago
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sugni : Chote thakur malack... you...you...okay... if you don't want to do it then let it be... this is the first time i asked something from you😳...but you... you didn't even think how i would feel ...i know there are others to do this type of work but i asked you because i trust you😕 and i know you will take good care of that old woman, not only help her feed her cows etc but you will stay with her until she recovers. Thakur Malack  had such high expectations from you but you...hai sitya maya, chote thakur malack tell me something, you must really enjoy letting others down, right?... I swear you are one  stubborn thakur.

Sugni looks at him in anger and disgust, turns away and goes after Vikram
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
ufff why cant they understand .. i was a journalist and got fired 🤓
i went to one office yesterday... i felt i might find a good job but...

the Employer said to me: "In this job we need someone who is responsible."

I said: "I'm the one you want. On my last job, every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible."

he heard me and asked security to kick me out

what should I do .. what 😭

mama jeee please listen to me .. mama jee i want to explain please... sugni at least u listen to me ..

hello

hello

please

**all are gone

adi thinking to him self..
ok let's take this one
what ever will happen ...
dont blame me then 😉

mama jeee sugni listen... ok i will take this job ...

ronshaan thumbnail
Adi kept saying
I am ready I m ready but none came back to hear that...
aditiya went out started walking and thinking - *pataa nahi mera ghar per rehna sub ko itnaa bura kyon lagta hay ... naa janay esa kyon hota hay * (i dont know why all do not like to see me at home.. i dont know why all this happens)
adi sow some people and felt i should ask them if they can Hire him ... he went to one of them and ask hello .. do you have any job for me...

that man saw him and felt oh thakur malak .. what are u saying .. u asking me to give u a job .. No no i..i.. i dont have any , I my self work for Thakur vikram singh

Adi got irritated he tried asking several people about the job and they said No

he felt so tired and felt that no one wants to see him at home so he decided to spend time out side and not going home.. this way all will be happy... adi sat in one dhaba and heard some one coming near him... that figure came to him and said Adi .. listen I want to talk 2 u
adi turned his face and sow that it was ...
Vinnie79 thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/pc4sy.pngVickram  walks   to the  dhabaa,    Maa Thakur  was  worried  as  to  where  her  grand son  left to  go... Vickram wondered if he was a small child  that  he  had to come look for him ...
  Oh  here is  the  Prince of  Nonsense...sitting like a   patulant  child:

What  Adi  you  come  here to  sulk... you  have your grand mother  worried  you  know that ???

ronshaan thumbnail
mama jee please
leave me alone ...

dont look at me like that... 😕  (adi turns to his mama jee)

what u said .. I do not own any thing... nothing is mine .. then what em I doing there ..
My sitting at home truble all the family .. Now I will not come home .. I will find a job and find other place to live
now I guess every one will be happy... that's not my home yeah ??? nothing is mine yeah ?? then why i should truble u all.
tell naani that u did not find me ..
I will come back when I be some thing be some one .. Ok

please go back !!!
I m not coming

adi started walking while his mama jee stopped him and ...
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Hey  Bhagwan...  what is  wrong with  you!??   Aditya  ,  if we are telling you something  it is  for your own good... so what  you  are to  big to take advice from your elders  now is  that  it...????
 Who ever  said  anything about  not  wanting you  in the house... What we said was  at your  age most  people  have  jobs...not laze around all  day... So  what if you  went to help that  old  lady, that  Sugni found.  Listen , beta..no work  is  to big or too  small... and the day  you  lern that the   your life will change...
ronshaan thumbnail
yes mama jee I know but the way u all said that I own nothing ???
what about that mama jee what about that ??
if I own nothing .. then why i live on your money for free..
once when I did small job it was u who tried to stop me from doing ..
u tried several ways to stop me ... Like burn the lang I bought .. or take my money or stop people from hiring me.. Again those people refuse to give me the job ... U tried making me not do it and now.. Now mama jee u say big and small jobs are niothing.. in that case why did u sent me to study .. i could do this small jobs like our servents do.. what the use haaa

let me deal with my life.. I wont sit at home and eat Muft ka khana *(free food) I will find some thing or may b go back to delhi and find a job !!!

all will be happy when I will be away
please leave me alone