Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Sarah And Payal

you both Miss Aditiya so I felt why not to entertain you all with this funny character LOLWink 

So Payal - u pick your role as His naani and sarah u can pick any role that you want to play ... let's see who else joins in

this will add lil fun to the forum .. u BOTH  missed Adi so have fun and deal with him LOLWink

confused -- Dont be =
here we will improvise a play .. No given script .. just deal with aditiya .. let's see where it takes us okay .. u can continue it with your own ideas let's see how we deal with it ..!

all are invited to pick any role they wish to from phir subah hogi .. so have fun and deal with him !!!

please do not comment on this post !!
comment on this  link -  only

Edited by ronshaan - 24 July 2013 at 3:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deal with Adi - Role comic -Join In free" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
aditiya sits in his room seeing the old album .. he sow some picturs of his naani .. she looks so young in it
so peacefull ... oh maa is with her i guess she got the news i was going to be born LOLWink

oh.. I was born .. see how cute and smart i was

I must say .. naani it was me who was born look at her why she is making such faces .. she should be happy I was born and I was veryyy smart baby

i wonder why naani's mood is changed since I was born .. she was so happy b4 that and Now.. Confused
once...she called me and I said

ufff.. and she claims I m dumb LOL

this is when I was 10 years old  - this from my birthday
see me

and see her ... i guess i was doing allot of fun
what's wrong with naani why she is sooo changed ... EmbarrassedDead

Adi goes to his naani to talk 2 her

Naaani
hey naani
see what I found
I m watching these pics from my photo albums
naani . . why u look sooo grrr 
Naani .. tell me .. tell...

Edited by ronshaan - 24 July 2013 at 3:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDpayal7

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Aditya why are you dragging up these things?

Come to think of it, why are you at home in the middle of the day? Have you not found a job yet?

Edited by payal7 - 24 July 2013 at 5:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
THINKING...(why always she has an issue with my being jobless...why DO i need to work .. Ufff NAAANI.. Confused)

After long time of thinking he said -

Naani I stayed back at home just for you all.. I want to spend time with you ladies and why do I need to work while I have every thing I need... if I need cash I ask you or mama jee and have it ..
I have every thing I need so do u ..
Oh naani forget it na all the Thakurs are doing nothing and no one asks them to do some thing.. come on naani EmbarrassedDead
I m getting confused why all ask me to work .. ufff Naani Confused

come let's see the photos
tell me about my childhood

Edited by ronshaan - 24 July 2013 at 6:38am

JulieDVinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Vickram  At  work :

What...Adi  is  back  in my  house again ...Hey  bhagwan...that  boy   came back to  send my  BP  up...Hmmm  theek  hain... Ok Ok  this  time I  will deal with  him... I  wonder if  he likes  washing  clothes...no  matter  I  have a small job for him...* washing  his  nani maa  sarees  hahahah !!!

payal7ronshaan

sara1993

Goldie

sara1993

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Sara as SugniBlushing

After speaking with Thakur Malak, Sugni decided to approach Aditya 

Sugni: Chote thakur Malak...Chote thakur Malak... i have noticed that you are very bored at  home, can you do something for me?... see there is this old woman in our village, she is sick and needs someone to help her look after her cows... you know... feed them, clean their pen  etc... i would have helped her her but... but... Thakur Malak wanted me to help him with somethingEmbarrassed and you know how lazy my mamas are,  please chote thakur malak you  won't refuse me, right? after all you did say i am more like your best friend and you will always be there when i need your help, am i right?

Edited by sara1993 - 24 July 2013 at 10:03am

Vinnie79payal7ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Aditya - What do you mean Thakurs don't work. What do you think Vikram is doing.

Let me explain (thinking will idiot boy ever grow up) Thakurs may not appear to be working in the normal sense of the word like going to the office but they do work. It is their responsibility to manage and grow the wealth they have inherited from their ancesters.

Now beta, your father did not leave anything for you and now Vikram is married (to sugni not that wacko Reva) he will have his own familyEmbarrassed (thinking and because you put him through hell with your stupid mindless actions) you have no wealth to manage and grow. So you will need to do things the old fashion way - go get a job, work hard, earn money, save and create wealth. Do you understand?Angry

Sugni beta - that's an excellent idea. Go ahead Sugni tell the woman Aditya will help. He is not ashamed of hard work - ARE YOU?

Edited by payal7 - 24 July 2013 at 10:33am

sara1993Vinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Ohh  Good  one  , Sugni... much  better than  washing  MT  Sarees... yes yes..that is  good...  Yes  bhanja..please  go help the old lady ... make your self usefull all that   punching bag and  situps   should be  of some use!!!

sara1993payal7ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top