Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Tas

Goldie

Tas

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I desperately want to see rehaan and suvreen love story in the serial. They create magic. Their scenes are so so so special. I like Yuvraj. I have no problem with him. But Rehaan and Suvreen are all together on a different level. I have never seen such beautiful chemistry ooze out of the characters.
Suvreen Guggal has always been a show which shows reality. Something different. Not the typical hero v/s villian storyline. Please lets break the conventional rules this time too. 
I request the writers to take forward the story in a way where somehow sooner or later suvi and rehaan are paired up and they r in love and get married etc etc.. This is the end result which we rehaan fans want.
Lot of times in reality our first love is not the last love. Even though Yuvraj and Suvreen's love is true, there are certain things which may not click. So lets show that. Pleaseee
I want Suvreen to love Rehaan please. Not the typical story wherein RC jst moves on and starts loving Ira bcoz Suvreen and Yuvraj are together and Ira loves him madly. NOOO.. I want RC to love Suvreen forever and lot of emotional, passionate and beautiful scenes between them and RC and Suvreen love story please.
Trust me. There are lot of beautiful love stories on television but RC & Suvreen are magical. None can be compared to them. There is this charishma in their scenes. Please make this love story possible.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mohifanShalMaZmissdramkrBlossom06mohitimohabhimkap2012K.swati885zoha11Pialovemohitmyrah13ananyasuri111-Swetha-sohiniluvsmusickiran307PatrarekhaSiddhi_relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehaan & Suvreen Love Track plsss" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myrah13

myrah13

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Rehaan nd suvreen wud be such a beautiful lovestory...unsaid nd selfless love...nd this time it shud be suvreen who realises it... they look awesome together..

Zara91

Zara91

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Confused No i dont think they will be a nice couple, i love YUVREEN they are so cute couple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suv-kriyaansh-Naz.Karam-ash_jodhaakbar

Zara91

Zara91

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
If they start the boss and employ lovestory i will be the ordinary lovestory we see in almost every indian show, i will be a typicall indian daily soapConfused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suv-kriyaanshVIRMANbest

myrah13

myrah13

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I dont think so it wud be the most beautiful nd intense relationship ever.. i really want resu together..

ananyasuri111

ananyasuri111

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wud love to see resu together... hope this track shapes up well..

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I feel the only thing which wud revive SG is rehaan suvi relationship..

mohabhi

mohabhi

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Agreed guys i really want resu lovestory.. but i feel cvs shudnt rush to it theyshud develop a beautiful story.. which wil first head to them being best of frnds..nd suvi convincing Rc that he shud be with ira as ira loves him.. nd Rc accepts ira just so that suvi feels good but eventually realises that he doesnt love ira at all nd he is doin injustice to her so tels her i cant stop loving suvreen . I m sorry..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha11Pialovemohitmyrah13Tassohiniluvsmusic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top