•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

From Mala. 

Mukul,sweta's hubby asks sarla nikita when my child will be released. Nikita says I will not forgive her,kk listening, sarla says kkusum where u r going. kk says one imp job, kk sees abhay on door with shreya her parents are happy take her, sarla says let the child be taken to nikita,asks abhay where u got the child. abhay says kumud told me about child being kidnapped then I thought who might do this? then I got a phone call from kidnapper, I came to know someone is double crossing us both so I gave money to kidnapper borught shreya., kk says I knew your plan u only  abhay u onlykidnapped and brought the child abhay says kk u will not believe me as you are doubting me, kk says abhay u are deceiving all, I will find out the truth, abhay says I am sad u think about me like this but when u know the truth u will feel very bad, nitin,sarla look at abhay as he goes kk thinking, garv asks kali as she comes in where u went she says my friend was sick, kali is happy as garv asked about me, kali says now I know u love me, garv looks at kali, u can tell me truth today as people know I am pregnant u have to take decision I am not pressuring u but u have to divorce kumud, garv says ok kali says I will talk to papa too, when I come back u give me right answer. Kali goes with bag, as garv thinks. Nikita says we got shreya on phone sarla says thanks kk says she had to come  as abhay had kidnapped, nikita shouts at kk saying. Kk says cause I did not give up he released shreya, nikita says kk u have spoilt our image with all people nikita shouts at as sarla for siding kkusum. Abhay took blame on him but kk has made his life worst. Nikita goes as sarla gets up and goes. Kkusum  thinks mom before u take me wrong I have to make abhay accept his crime. Kapils talking as abhay is thinking aryman too as abhay says I am thinking something let us talk about this project later, aryman asks what's the matter. Abhay says aryman how can kkusum think about me, I did so much for kkusum helped her without her knowledge as he will feel bad, aryman kapil says why ur bothered when there is no truth in it.   kkusum comes in abhay sees. Kk says I want to talk to u alone abhay says there is nothing u can talk to me alone tell in front fo all.kkusum says abhay why ru doing this. abhay says why are u behaving like this with me as why I will do this as I gave her everything to mahi why I will kill her. abhay says I did not kill her, kk says u cant hide truth please accept it, or else all will be wrong abhay says all went wrong with us u cant stay her in this house today onwards as u have no relation with me or this house, I mentally upset with your behavior Ist u prove it then u talk to me, kk says I will prove it kk goes abhay aryaman, kapil see her kk says beta to kali kali says don't call me beta ,kali tells papa u saw she blamed u so ms  kkusum deshmukh pleaser go from here as my papa loved my mama cant kill her get out abhay and all sees her. Abhay is upset as kali sees her. As kkusum is going out kali I cant come as garv will decide whether to marry me or not kk hears that and feels bad. Kk sees kumud sadly asks her what ur doing I am gathering things. Kumud asks kk what happened mom. Kk says garv and kali are marrying, kumud says I know it will not make any difference to me. As it is good as garv married to give my togetherness just a contract so that is over. Your beti will not live with someone's help u know it,  kumud looking at garv's pic as kk sees her sadly. Shitij gets a call kk she tells kumud is upset u can only help as u are her good friend, kumud gets call from kshtij , he asks her to come out as he has to do shopping, kshtij says come today only not tomorrow, kumud says bye..yman arings up abhay as abhay says I want to talk to u urgent as abhay says is there any problem kshtij coems in aryman cuts the line as he asks papa what problem as he cuts the line aryman tells I was tlkaing to abhay abt business asks kshtij aare u going out skhtijt ells as kali and garv are marrying, aryman says ok go out with kumud, garv takes divorce paper from his asst. thinks about it rings up kumud, kumud takes the line, garv cuts the line, tries again, kumud says why don't u talk to me why u rang up garv says kumud! Why rang up garv says I want to meet u garv says only one I want to meet, kumud says no garv says only once.kumud sad.

mala

😊thanks stpra and mala for the update.

Thanks for the update guys!
please don't thank me. You need thank Mala.  I'm still trying to figure out the some of the contents here.
Thanks for the update. But I am confused about something. In the end, does Kumud agree to meet Garv or is she just sad because she refuses to meet him?
thanks for the update.....though i must say it does make u think a lot :)
huh? πŸ˜• ....umm well thanks 4 da update....mala...stpra! 😊
Thanks guys for the update! πŸ˜›