congrats on 150 pages.

hi forum how are you

this picture, make me want to go and hug him

Posted: 10 years ago
150 pgs

move to the AT gals b4... niki is makin the new fc
Originally posted by kaatayani

hehee... yeh koi poochne wali baat hai... i will ask... kya irada hai aapka... aisi smile kahe paas kr rhe hai😆
jata ka irada hai tumhe hug karne ka😊
Originally posted by rajshrip

congrats on 150 pages.

hi forum how are you

this picture, make me want to go and hug him

same here

and me fine hows you

forum/suchi me on MR AT, see you there

Nobody replied or reacted to my comment.

Anyway, congrats on completing this FC.

I noticed Raji you'd asked me how I was. Well I am fine. I hope you're doing fine too.

Thanks for the pics.

I'd requested creator of MR AT to add me also. I don't know if I am included in new AT. She has not replied to me yet.
Originally posted by Skepblun

Love the compliment for MR from Nitin sir! 😊 He deserves it for his sincerity and humility!

Sometimes stories confuse me. I mean how come Ram and Parashuram were unaware that they were both avatars of Narayan? Is this story indeed there?

Also I never saw any version of Ramayan where Raavan was shown attending Sita's swayamvar! Rather in most versions it is Shrupanakha who first informs Raavan about Ram, Sita and Lakshman.

Is there any version in which Raavan is shown at Sita's swayamwar?

Then, DKDM is hell bent on showing Raavan as a spurned lover who is getting evil and frustrated "only due to Mahadev" - Mahadev did not go with me, Mahadev and his sons insulted me, Mahadev is now helping everyone against me to insult me, Mahadev is conspiring against me! Blah blah blah! As if his frustration and hurt ego from Mahadev is the basis of Ramayan and why he became villain!

It's rather juvenile how he calls himself Mahadev's greatest bhakt but also suspects Mahadev of conspiring against him.

Lastly, why is CM ranking of DKDM low despite MR's birthday week? The threads on his birthday, Independence Day celebration, activity in ATs...nothing helped achieve a better rank? 😲 Rating on CM matters but don't activity and views also help determine the final rank?

anu the story about parshuram not knowing ram is true.  Some versions of the ramayan does show raavan being present at sita's swayamwar. 

Ravaan was very egoistic and always blamed everyone but himself.  me too loved nitin sir's comment
Edited by rajshrip - 10 years ago