Sanaya comes in Jhalak to support Dhrashti - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ady148

@tm i didnt bashed any1 in any of my single cmmnt. My frnd was getting attacked n i just supported her. Find me a cmmnt where i bashed any1 thnk u
Im not saying that u bashed sumbody...but the thing is that ur supporting added fuel to the fire.
And this post actually turned into a bashing ground.
Originally posted by Arshi-Nikita123

Im not saying that u bashed sumbody...but the thing is that ur supporting added fuel to the fire.
u took my cmmnts in a wrong way i just quoted my frnd and people started fighting with me n then i replied back simply. Now peace
Originally posted by Arshi-Nikita123

its his and their groups nature they cant simply ignore DD-SI...and We DD fans never give damn about their favoritešŸ„±...

U can criticise my fave actors i have no problem with it n celebrities r on a platform where they will get criticised. Forum is for giving opinions and opinions can be negative too
u r crticizing them for what here tell me deepak lol sometimes u ppl act like a small kids u r calling them overrated but the fact is they r loved by many ppl in ur words they worship them i don't know where does it effect u or others if u don't like them ok but why do u make post on them in BW forum by giving them importance and making post on them and commenting on post related to them u urself promoting them lol becoz publicity negetive ho ya postive it makes u famous when u urself r doing all this why u r crying and shouting overrated or overhyped god bless the ppl like u 
Originally posted by vk1000

u r crticizing them for what here tell me deepak lol sometimes u ppl act like a small kids u r calling them overrated but the fact is they r loved by many ppl in ur words they worship them i don't know where does it effect u or others if u don't like them ok but why do u make post on them in BW forum by giving them importance and making post on them and commenting on post related to them u urself promoting them lol becoz publicity negetive ho ya postive it makes u famous when u urself r doing all this why u r crying and shouting overrated or overhyped god bless the ppl like u

see people hate katrina to core in that forum. I never ask them to stop making posts against her. It is their pov and it is public forum. I am blesses enough. N i will criticise the celebrity if i want. If i dont like their work i will criticise them. Is it hard to understand ?

see people hate katrina to core in that forum. I never ask them to stop making posts against her. It is their pov and it is public forum. I am blesses enough. N i will criticise the celebrity if i want. If i dont like their work i will criticise them. Is it hard to understand ?
l lol first of all sanaya and drashti r not from BW so what's the point of making post in BW forum and both of them hv denied to work in BW so ur post  made no sense and u don't like them and want to make post on thier work go head but don't expect ppl agree with u becoz yep this is public forum and they can oppose ur opinion and what's the point of commenting here in this point this post was related to their frnship not their work and mr .deepak do learn to do something alone u either need hate motengers or vd fans to support u . man act like man ladkiyo ke pallu ma chupna band kar de,chahe 10,000 hate montegers aa jaye u and bunch of haters will not able to do anything to dd or sanaya as ppl love them as  they hv worked hard to make their place in this tv industry see urself where u stand ,u can't even stand in this forum without ur virtual supportesEdited by vk1000 - 10 years ago

why in BW forum are they belong to BW?? ...šŸ¤£...even i dont watch this show 4 someone inspite of my favorite actress is therešŸ„±
Originally posted by vk1000

l lol first of all sanaya and drashti r not from BW so what's the point of making post in BW forum and both of them hv denied to work in BW so ur post made no sense and u don't like them and want to make post on thier work go head but don't expect ppl agree with u becoz yep this is public forum and they can oppose ur opinion and what's the point of commenting here in this point this post was related to their frnship not their work and mr .deepak do learn to do something alone u either need hate motengers or vd fans to support u . man act like man ladkiyo ke pallu ma chupna band kar de,chahe 10,000 hate montegers aa jaye u and bunch of haters will not able to do anything to dd or sanaya they hv worked hard to make their place in this tv industry see urself where u stand
thnk u so much. I didnt called a single frnd to help me so ur point is useless. So I am very happy at my place. I cracked my entrances and have got a good seat. I stand at right place in my profession. i dont belong in their profession tu mereko unke saath compare kyu kar rahi hai. Haters lol learn difference between hate n dislike first. N u guys cant state ur points without gettting personal. Lol if i have to hate any1 from their profession i should hate khans trinity.

thnk u so much. I didnt called a single frnd to help me so ur point is useless. So I am very happy at my place. I cracked my entrances and have got a good seat. I stand at right place in my profession. i dont belong in their profession tu mereko unke saath compare kyu kar rahi hai. Haters lol learn difference between hate n dislike first. N u guys cant state ur points without gettting personal. Lol if i have to hate any1 from their profession i should hate khans trinity.
so saying us worshippers blah  blah u was not attacking us apne pe aayi to lot of explainations we love them or worship them is not ur concern naa ,u  dislike them good but we like them so who r u tell us that we shuldn't worship i hv been seeing many members from this forum including u in jdj forum and here also bashing dd fans and dd so don't act innocnt with me,tumhe kyu takleef hoti ha yaar just answer if dd fans worship her and does it gives u pain  in ur ass if both of them r overrated or overhyped i hv seen lot of times seen saying u the same things does it changed anything for u ,does ppl listen to u or ur opinion matters for them i think big no so why u r repeating same things again N again . AND i know u and ur basher frnds and what u ppl ppl do and best of luck for ur upcoming life  Edited by vk1000 - 10 years ago
sanaya and dd r just awesome BEST BUDDIES