Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SophiSays

Goldie

SophiSays

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I... have no words for either Soham or Desho. That's it. I just dont know what to say about them anymore, without risking mod warnings.( needle atak gayi hai, dono ki Bani pe, in different ways)

Bani and her family ,now for them, I still have words. Is the entire family chronically stupid or something?

Let's count down ,shall we:

Nirvail, came back from Kanaayda and started this whole mess, for God alone knows what reason.

Binder, woman, are you seriously not seeing the look in your daughter's eyes?!? The headstrong, chirpy daughter you raised, who didnt want to go back to her inlaws within 24 hrs of her marriage?! And instead of listening to your child, or trying to get behind the truth of the matter, you are blissfully ignoring the reality!! 
As her mother, should you not have been aware and therefore worried about the lack of your daughter's culinary skill, specially after you sent her back to her inlaws forcibly?!

The whole lot is a bunch of idiots. I mean ,come on! 
Nobody is wondering how the thing turned 180 degrees in a matter of two days? Or are you just subconsciously washing your hands off Rajji, and thinking, we really don't give a bird's poo, so long as we can pretend all is well and believe it too. They dont want to see any problems, and voila! They dont see any problems. Wish I had that magical ability.

Beeji and Bani's dad are irrelevant, for all the activity they have! Smile and nod, and speak one line per two episodes.Done.

Bani,Bani,Bani...I really expected better.I just want to scream at her to shut up about Soham! How he is over her, how he is now happy!( Honey, in two sentences, you come across as condescending, patronising, and smug) .You truly are and were in Denial about Soham's feelings,fine, he is a looser anyway ,so  idon't care. But this is your sister! And you claim to love her! The girl you have known since you were kids. To keep throwing this in her face, in such a sweet passive aggressive way, is just making me hunger, crave, the days when Parmeet makes your life miserable. You know ,you could just leave Soham and Rajji be. Make an excuse not to go in front of Soham, don't call his phone, just stay at home and work on the bloody raaz! Nobody puts a gun to you head to go over at Buaji's invitation.

Ugh... I think I prefer air hostess desho and drama queen soham over this lot ,any day.

Rant over...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Sajjal-kAleena.Rahmanashnotraifathima85coolpixie-Hima-BullsEye777-Dynamite-Lumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shall We Rant.. ? 23 July 2013" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
With you 100%LOL! You forgot Simran along the way.. she is the new addition to 'Bani this Bani that' clubAngry! Rest all you covered pretty well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahman-Dynamite-

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ya agreed... bani must be away from sohum-rajji's life..she meets sohum and his family  again to again..ya bani pls leave  from diz sohum's house.. and sohum's life ..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahman

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Very well 'ranted'LOL

Too many points to agree with.. Binder and Beeji are seen disturbed that Rajji has become quiet but neither of them make any move to go to Rajji - just sit as guests whereas Bani comes in and runs to the kitchen and starts behaving as if she belongs there.

And seriously.. I have never liked Bani's character (don't think there is anyone left here who does not know) and the more she acts the pious all knowing saint, the more I want the raaz to be so dhamaaakedaar that she can give herself all the good advice she has Evil Smile

And Sohum.. What is with the staring at Bani? She is married, has already made it clear she does not care a rat's tail for him but he looks at her as if Devi maiyya is waiting to give him prasad and he just has to reach out.. 

And instead of putting her devar right, Simran is still crying how she dreamt of sharing the kitchen with Bani . Come on.. Someone slap me - doesn't she has anything better to dream about?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67fathima85sparkle2985

SophiSays

Goldie

SophiSays

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

With you 100%LOL! You forgot Simran along the way.. she is the new addition to 'Bani this Bani that' clubAngry! Rest all you covered pretty well. 

Simran is just.. 'meh. But yea, the family annoyed me way more today then simran, tbh. And what exactly makes Bani so special that Simran wanted her as her devrani( Apart from wanting Soham happy)?! what exactly has Bani done to get this universal adoration? Im genuinely confused...

fathima85sailuja-Hima-

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Oh, i haven't finished ranting. 

Why did Bani have to come running to see Buaji before she left? Her own  dear husband did not even bother telling her parents that he was leaving, so what is with this formality of wanting to meet sister's bua saas? 

Couldn't she just stay at her place and learn all the customs, computer , gadgets, raaz, etc etc.. 

Edited by BullsEye777 - 23 July 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fathima85SophiSays

SophiSays

Goldie

SophiSays

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Very well 'ranted'LOL

Too many points to agree with.. Binder and Beeji are seen disturbed that Rajji has become quiet but neither of them make any move to go to Rajji - just sit as guests whereas Bani comes in and runs to the kitchen and starts behaving as if she belongs there. Ugh, i know, right?! wat is up with that !?

And seriously.. I have never liked Bani's character (don't think there is anyone left here who does not know) and the more she acts the pious all knowing saint, the more I want the raaz to be so dhamaaakedaar that she can give herself all the good advice she has Evil Smile ohhh, can we please get a scene where her mirror speaks to her and tell her, you must have done something wrong, like she told Rajji? I'd kill for that! lol

And Sohum.. What is with the staring at Bani? She is married, has already made it clear she does not care a rat's tail for him but he looks at her as if Devi maiyya is waiting to give him prasad and he just has to reach out.. 

And instead of putting her devar right, Simran is still crying how she dreamt of sharing the kitchen with Bani . Come on.. Someone slap me - doesn't she has anything better to dream about?  

Aleena.Rahmanfathima85sailuja

SophiSays

Goldie

SophiSays

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Oh, i haven't finished ranting. 

Why did Bani have to come running to see Buaji before she left? Her own  dear husband did not even bother telling her parents that he was leaving, so what is with this formality of wanting to meet sister's bua saas?  
She must have felt the need to go check up on Rajji, coz, you know, that's how amazing and caring and awesome she is! she roll's mad deep!Clap Bravo for being oh so ahamahzing Bani darling! lol

Couldn't she just stay at her place and learn all the customs, computer , gadgets, raaz, etc etc..  crash computer and PI course at desi tv series academy LOL

Aleena.Rahmanfathima85sailuja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.