Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was Aurangzeb who turned bad, right? Not Shah Jahan. However he was a mental guy as well. Cutting off the hands of 20,000 workers so they couldn't duplicate his monument of "love" πŸ˜•Whoever heard of a monument of love built out of blood? 
You sure Manmati wasn't allowed to meet him? I thought he was given cuz Akbar was extremely fond of Ruqaiyya and wanted him raised by her. 
Ahh, the MA part I had no idea about. Interesting really πŸ˜ƒ She soo is overbearing. 

It was when Maham Anga became all powerful after removing Bairam Khan. She was the prime minister for a while until Akbar removed her because he found her overbearing. It was also called the Harem rule or something

shah jahan was given to Ruqayya and her real mother wasn't even allowed to meet him. We all know what he turned into. That speaks for itself. 

BlackWitch thumbnail
Well, they are right as well. It's just that the way Ruqaiyya was portrayed by the CVs themselves is so different from how she is portrayed now. One can excuse them for making their own story by calling it fiction, but what excuses them changing their own creations so drastically?

Originally posted by: smile.sara

'
petticoat govt part was true but it was for short period... let see how long they take it...

and Gurl as you said abt Ruqayya character...believe me I tries to discussed this couple of time...but every one here was trying to realize me that here is declaimer and this is a fictional show... some one also told me how can i say tht cv don't have right what they can do with their... show...πŸ˜†

BlackWitch thumbnail
I want the body πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: disha15

I want the dil πŸ˜‰

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This isn't what I had read earlier but still..

Look, its hard to imagine what things were at that point of time. Politics was normal. Killing people was like killing chickens. Today, its different ofcourse. She wouldn't have seemed that bad in that period. It would have been important for survival.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey well,the hands were cut,or whatever.But wasnt shah jahan dead by the time taj mahal was complete?

i think i read it somewhere long time ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I want the body πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

now why didn't I think of that πŸ˜†
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: disha15

hey well,the hands were cut,or whatever.But wasnt shah jahan dead by the time taj mahal was complete?

i think i read it somewhere long time ago

He was imprisoned in a place where he would stare at the taj mahal from the prison window. 

The place is really scary. To this day people say they can hear ghosts, people crying.. and horses at night.!!
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was when Maham Anga became all powerful after removing Bairam Khan. She was the prime minister for a while until Akbar removed her because he found her overbearing. It was also called the Harem rule or something

shah jahan was given to Ruqayya and her real mother wasn't even allowed to meet him. We all know what he turned into. That speaks for itself. 

'
@ bold ... if even a 1% perc of this we believe than what about border line... Jodha kaise banae gi ue insaan ...bec khurram was jodhas grand son afterall ..and Akbar gave it to ruqayya ...her mother were nt allowed to even meet him what about his own daddi ... every one knows Ruqayya was remain always on position of supreme queen but jodha also enjoyed so much political power...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

He was imprisoned in a place where he would stare at the taj mahal from the prison window. 

The place is really scary. To this day people say they can hear ghosts, people crying.. and horses at night.!!

omg.really?

creepy,man 
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I want the body πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

batwara ho gaya..bas mujhe uski aankhen de do,,such a deep dark expressive eyes he has.πŸ€ͺ