purab's million dollar promise

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
in yesterdays episode purab must have been convinced ,how much arman -jassi love each other,now remember that one promise  which he took from jassi,now how will he use it,he cant ask jassi to marry him after knowing the truth,at least i dont expect this from t and d's perfect gentle man,so i am still guessing how is he going to use that promise ,any guesses galsπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail

I think he'll use it persuade Jassi to marry Armaan.

shiverz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selina

I think he'll use it persuade Jassi to marry Armaan.

But isn't that what Jassi wants to do? Why would she object to that?

cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

T&D will be crazy to give importance to purab's promise!

shiverz thumbnail
And who knows-- I wouldn't be all that surprised if T&D forget about the promise, like they have forgotten a lot of other things...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shiverz

And who knows-- I wouldn't be all that surprised if T&D forget about the promise, like they have forgotten a lot of other things...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

πŸ‘

vishakha thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashforever

πŸ‘

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
japdil thumbnail

Here's a drastic thought...........maybe he'll use his promise to have Jessica continue to model for his fashion house...............this will make Armaan go completely bezerkπŸ˜†

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiverz

So true..... I wouldn't put it passed me!

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Purab will not insist on Jesica playing a model for him.Either he will ask Jassi to marry Arman--at the crucial mement,or TD will forget about the promise.This happens when you have multiple (un)creative writres.