Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Re: Ganga why are you hiding? (Page 9)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Whatever Dadisa was ...in her bad phase or good avataar , she was and is a tough old lady and a fighter , no one can deny that .

Police protection , Divorces , custody battles r useless in these rural settings .

Not saying Ganga 's responsibility that endangers many is compulsory. But  that is precisely my point ...it is VOLUNTARY. And they have chosen this battle .

What the opinions of many boil down to are thus

If there is a choice between a roadside abused woman and your own family , hurriedly drop the woman like a hot potato and look out for ur own coz

that is survival and survival must be prioritized

that is sane and normal 

the lives of the haveli people r more precious than any outsider bcoz they matter more . Ganga and her son can be sacrificed for Gehna . Pregnant Gehna must be protected . Actually Ganga HAS risked her life in a simiiar situation for Gehna once but that can be dismissed . Today she is being criticized for hiding in fear from a cruel abuser hollering for her but was not Gehna hiding the same way in the inside room ? At that moment the abusers were out for Basant 's family .

So i do not understand these expectations at all . If i was less objective i would have described them as almost snobbish but i feel they are rather normal today . But not right though , coz if your own child lives but another dies , karma bites back .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9cs-07hookedExcuseMePlztiny15

pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i dont like ganga either i dont want her to be jagya's partner.

Go to top