Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Apart from Jagaya no one  understood this neither Ganga herself neither some viewers Ganga's going away from Haveli Rat will not leave Jagaya and Singhs even then  Rat threatened Jagaya  thats why he attacked him to take revenge from him for helping Ganga otherwise the goons didn't even touch Ganga there Rat wanted to avenge  from Jagaya because he helped Ganga and because of him Ganga has reached this far and Rat got in trouble 

Even if  Ganga surrenders herself Rat will not leave Singhs He was clear today while tortruing Dadisaa , Basant and rest now you feel pain i too felt pain He is taking revenge from them for helping Ganga and he got in trouble and this his revenge will not be satisfied even if he gets Mannu This thing Jagaya understands very well thats why he made Ganga understand many times the attack on me didn't happen because of you 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hookedLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Re: Ganga why are you hiding? (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with Suchi here

that  Jagya knew what he was getting into and so did the haveli family when they accepted abused Ganga , in fact i wrote this in another thread

my objection is to the intution shakuns coz on God bharaai day they spoke out against these shakuns

Although i really don't see the need for her involvement as she is in another city , another family , i wouldn't have said anything if her involvement was shown in some credible sensible way instead of intuitions coz it contradicts with the message of the show .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 23 July 2013 at 3:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9sidra08tiny15

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyasushma89

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Just watched last 2 days' episodes... really absurd.. I dont understand these SInghs and Ganga..

There is a pregnant woman who is tied with the strings to a pillar, there is a young boy on whose chest is placed a sword, an old lady is tied to a chair... What for all this?

No one is thinking of striking a deal with Ratan. Its like Basant and dadisa would rather have Nandu killed and Gehna go into labor right in front of them and die before their eyes, but they shall not let Ratan have his son at any cost.

Ratan doesnt want ganga. He only wants his son. Whats the sense every time they take his son away from him? If ganga is so right, she should give him the son and go to the court and take his legal custody.

If that coward Ganga had the guts, she would not have run away in the first place.

This ganga is a fruit of dadisa's past sins.

Edited by Shinya - 23 July 2013 at 4:42pm

reshmiroy2012sushma89

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Shinyasushma89

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I do not get whats Ganga's fault here?
She should go ahead and sacrifice herself for Singhs. I am sure that is exactly what she will do.. but lets look at it realistically.

Did Jagya not know what he was getting into when he brought Ganga home? Did he not see Ratan's goons attack Ganga for Mannu? Did he not know that Ratan put the gun on Anandi's head to get mannu?

Do they not know what kind of man Ratan is? and still they took Ganga into Shelter.

Now DS realized what she was getting into and had promised that she will protect Ganga and her child. 

Now lets take Anandi in pic.. When Anandi was in trouble and went ahead to fight an entire family of goons to save Jyothi did Shiv not run to save her? did DS and Basant not run after her and almost got killed in the process?
 how many times did Anandi put herself in such positions and there was risk cause of her? 

Did people forget Heth singh and how dangerous he was?

My point is.. sometimes its not always about one person rather its about situation. And when they took in Ganga despite her wanting to get out... they made a promise to protect her and her child. Do you really think that after Ganga leaves that place Rats goons won't attack the haveli .. how will that be Gangas fault?

and what if Heth singh decides to take revenge will they start hating Anandi?

Ganga is also doing a lot for this family. She saved Gehna and the family ones and then Jagya and yes she has put them in risk. But this was the risk they took on themselves. Jagya took on himself when he saved Ganga. 

Her coming forward to save the family will be stupidity at this point.. but she will do that. Out of guilt and out of the burden of putting others in harm she will do that. But really... its not needed. 

At this point no one is at fault. Not the singhs for taking the situation of Ganga easily and not arming themselves properly and nor Ganga who is there to save her child. 

How it is not Ganga's fault? She knew how cruel her husband was... how could she think he would let her live peacefully in a heaven-like place with her saviour, her dream man ??
Was she mentally retarded to think this?

No point comparing Anandi with ganga...Anandi fought for a cause. she wanted abolition of child marriage. She risked her life to fight that dhongi baba who was exploiting women... she did all this for a social cause.

But in ganga's case, what is the social cause? It is like a personal dushmani..
And like idiots, SInghs  are  hiding ganga in their own house and risking their own life. Where do you see any wisdom in this? If they cared so much for her life and her child's life, they should have kept her away and given her police protection.

Ganga saved gehna bec she was indebted to them for giving her shelter. And Jagya, she always loved.

Her hiding in that trunk is stupidity, not bravery. She should have told dadisa that she would rather go to that hell (Ratan) or give his son back to him rather than make Singhs suffer for giving her shelter.

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
And how idiotic she tells her son she is hiding bec of dadisa's promise...Silly
These matlabi people can find real good bahanas.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top