Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

shankythebest

IF-Sizzlerz

shankythebest

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I don't find ganga's character becoming weak.Because cvs are not showing in ganga hiding in the chest in that purpose.If we watch the serial according to what cvs are showing then it will be entertaining to watch.According to cvs sumitra,sanchi,ira and ratan singh are now behaving negatively so I am hating them,everyone else is positive and I am super happy with it.Cvs want to show us singh's are doing everything to save ganga so I am feeling proud of them.I am not thinking what would I do if I would have in singhs place because I would have never got the courage to do something like that but I know there are people who can selflessly do this kind of things.I don't think anything extra beside what has shown,that doesn't mean I am dumb.Why basant was doing herogiri,why dadisa was taking risk,why jagya was jumping from the roof,why anandi jumped from the third floor,why shiv jump from the horse cart,why they sleep with make ups and jewelleries,how ganga has passed 10 th exam within two months of reading,how ganga has got the admission in nursing institute etc etc only came into my mind when I read posts in IF and if I find it necessary I convey my thought.Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed those herogiri scenes because though balika vadhu gives social message but its a show for entertainment purpose.

Edited by shankythebest - 23 July 2013 at 12:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pagli14rajvtaPicasso9Jan50monamie111umamcharuluv_SVhookedtiny15Suchi-yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Re: Ganga why are you hiding? (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
if Sugna comes than I will leave India Forums and it will be the grandest day of my life. I've been waiting to leave this place for a long time anyway.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shankythebest

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
even i don't like the Anandi intuition drama

and frankly i see no need for Anandi's involvement at all . It would have been much better to show Jagdish coming of his own accord coz no one was picking any phones 

Regarding Suguna i guess we have to see

regarding Ganga we have to wait and watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818pari87reshmiroy2012Libra123tiny15

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

morel

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Guys.. Looks like suguna involvement is there...according to spoilers jagyas tries to save the family but fails.. Suguna comes in time and saves the whole family.. Obviously anandi madam will inform suguna..what a great show.. Shivji maharaj will never fail anything neither does anandi mata .. But jagya fails.. To put down jagya cvs have even gone to the extend of making suguna the hero who they never even remember during godh Bharaayi and other important festivals..bravo cvs.. Now go down the drain...

Edited by Libra123 - 23 July 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50sidra08shankythebestkoolsadhu1000tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Whats on india is the most unreliable source ever dear They said a long ago that Gauri is coming back in show here people opened threads of Gauri coming back  and it was all fake LOL

Jagaya will save everyone Probably it will go something like this Ganga will surrender herself and Rat will go with her setting the haveli on fire Jagaya will reach then and save his family then he will want to go to save Ganga but Sanchi and Shekhars will arrive there as well Sanchi will try to stop him and Jagaya won't Sanchi will say something like this which will make jagaya call off the wedding and he will go to save Ganga This is what TB is saying and TB is more trust worthy than whats on india
Hina what you are saying is bang on but i think it will be Sugna and Jagaya both saving their family  That will be great in my view and  for the first time onindia is correctLOL There are other synopsis too 

Edited by sidra08 - 23 July 2013 at 2:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I do not get whats Ganga's fault here?
She should go ahead and sacrifice herself for Singhs. I am sure that is exactly what she will do.. but lets look at it realistically.

Did Jagya not know what he was getting into when he brought Ganga home? Did he not see Ratan's goons attack Ganga for Mannu? Did he not know that Ratan put the gun on Anandi's head to get mannu?

Do they not know what kind of man Ratan is? and still they took Ganga into Shelter.

Now DS realized what she was getting into and had promised that she will protect Ganga and her child. 

Now lets take Anandi in pic.. When Anandi was in trouble and went ahead to fight an entire family of goons to save Jyothi did Shiv not run to save her? did DS and Basant not run after her and almost got killed in the process?
 how many times did Anandi put herself in such positions and there was risk cause of her? 

Did people forget Heth singh and how dangerous he was?

My point is.. sometimes its not always about one person rather its about situation. And when they took in Ganga despite her wanting to get out... they made a promise to protect her and her child. Do you really think that after Ganga leaves that place Rats goons won't attack the haveli .. how will that be Gangas fault?

and what if Heth singh decides to take revenge will they start hating Anandi?

Ganga is also doing a lot for this family. She saved Gehna and the family ones and then Jagya and yes she has put them in risk. But this was the risk they took on themselves. Jagya took on himself when he saved Ganga. 

Her coming forward to save the family will be stupidity at this point.. but she will do that. Out of guilt and out of the burden of putting others in harm she will do that. But really... its not needed. 

At this point no one is at fault. Not the singhs for taking the situation of Ganga easily and not arming themselves properly and nor Ganga who is there to save her child. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtahookedmonamie111umamaparnaumasurabhi01koolsadhu1000tiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I am not sure why everyone is worried abotu Anandi's involvement? where is she involving. She is having a bad feeling so she is letting jagya know. But in the end it will be Jagya who saves Ganga.

Did Shiv save Ganga? No
Did Shiv get hurt for Ganga? No
Did Shiv encourage Ganga to study? No
Did Shiv get  himselves involved in Ganga's life? No

This is Jagya and Ganga's story. 
Anandi will always be involved. No way she will be not be in Jagya's life. Thats what Balika Vadhu is all about. Just like during ANSH marriage Jagya had a major role. He was there through out .. up until the sindoor scene of AnSh.. becuase again its Jagaya and Anandi 's story everyone else are side characters.

Right now just because Shiv might arrest Ratan or ANandi might support Ganga and Jagya marriage , doesnot make them major contributor in JaGan relationship.

Jagya and Ganga are a pair becuase Jagya is involved. He is the one who is step ahead in their relationship not Shiv nor Anandi. They are living their life and are happy (somewhat with that stupid sanchi nonsense ) but over all its purely JaGan.

Just like how Jagay was there for spice and masala during AnSh..

AnSh are there for spice and masala during JaGan. Thats all 

SO lets just enjoy and give them the due right. No one is over stepping each others bounds really. well atleast I do not feel that so. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtahookedmonamie111umamtiny15aparnaumasurabhi01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top