Re: Ganga why are you hiding? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Charity does begin at home - as does courage. Dadisa is living proof of that. As is Ganga. What is not real is the way CV's have shown Ratan enter the hall on bikes with 20 goons and not a soul in the Haveli to stop them.

Blame Ganga all you want. But there are desperate women and if there aren't helpful people in strong places - these women will have no where to go except to drown themselves and strangle their kids.

Wud you like Ganga to do that ? Coz I know she'd rather do that than hand him to that despicable RAT.

@hook, i do not have any problem for a figther Ganga. She should have given Police protection, i feel the family had taken RS a bit lightly. Ratan Singh is very intelligent and dangerous. Ratan Singh should be shot dead or the terror will continue.

Why sing praises for that old woman Dadisa who is as big a criminal as Ratan? She killed Basant's first wife, now she doesnt care if Gehna also dies. She can definitely buy another wife for basant, who cares ?...😡

She is worried about her dharam and the vachan she gave to a stranger... her vachan is more important than her grandson's life and DIL's life.  

Why cant she herself die and finish off with her vachan? Why should gehana, sumitra and Nandu suffer because of her selfish vachan?

Thank god at least she remembered Sumitra's words.

Originally posted by samvi.

@bold - Well said Shinya. I would say a person is brave if s/he sacrifices his/her own life for others for good reasons...not when they are sacrificing others life for another person. Here she is sacrificing Gehna's(and her baby's life) and Makhaan's life for Ganga. She has NO RIGHT to do that. 

Ican't call Rat a loving dad, or even a dad though. But yes he will certainly not kill mannu. Once J or others know of this they will anyways go and get mannu back. So in this situation , before Rat kills Gehna something has to happen. 

Exactly, she can practise her 'pran jaaye par vachan na jaaye' on herself not on her family members... 

How stupid she tells sumitra it is better to die than break the promise she gave to ganga... how ridiculous... You die, old woman.. why ask your daughters in law to die? Sumitra had not asked you to bring that pain-in-the-neck home...

Poor Nandu was crying for his life and all that this old woman was remembering was her vachan or dhal or whatever bullshit.

Whatever Dadisa was ...in her bad phase or good avataar , she was and is a tough old lady and a fighter , no one can deny that .

Police protection , Divorces , custody battles r useless in these rural settings .

Not saying Ganga 's responsibility that endangers many is compulsory. But  that is precisely my point ...it is VOLUNTARY. And they have chosen this battle .

What the opinions of many boil down to are thus

If there is a choice between a roadside abused woman and your own family , hurriedly drop the woman like a hot potato and look out for ur own coz

that is survival and survival must be prioritized

that is sane and normal 

the lives of the haveli people r more precious than any outsider bcoz they matter more . Ganga and her son can be sacrificed for Gehna . Pregnant Gehna must be protected . Actually Ganga HAS risked her life in a simiiar situation for Gehna once but that can be dismissed . Today she is being criticized for hiding in fear from a cruel abuser hollering for her but was not Gehna hiding the same way in the inside room ? At that moment the abusers were out for Basant 's family .

So i do not understand these expectations at all . If i was less objective i would have described them as almost snobbish but i feel they are rather normal today . But not right though , coz if your own child lives but another dies , karma bites back .

i dont like ganga either i dont want her to be jagya's partner.