Re: Ganga why are you hiding? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
It seems today should have been a maha maha maha episode for three hours then we could have watched whether ganga comes out of the chest or not,jagya waits for anandi's permission or not,ghar ki beti akhir mein kaam aati bhi hai ke nehin wo bhi dekh lete hum.Have the ratan singh track ended!It still on,so why so impatient.Bashing characters on presumptions are illogical.Without watching the next episode people passed nasty comments on the jagya ganga motor cycle incident.People should learn from their mistakes.Aur why so much anger on JaGan jodi!Ofcourse,by god's grace JaGan jodi will be alive.
Sugna will rescue the family members - Jagya will not be able to i do not know why. The source is whatsonindia and guys it will be true. I do not know the details.
Originally posted by shankythebest

It seems today should have been a maha maha maha episode for three hours then we could have watched whether ganga comes out of the chest or not,jagya waits for anandi's permission or not,ghar ki beti akhir mein kaam aati bhi hai ke nehin wo bhi dekh lete hum.Have the ratan singh track ended!It still on,so why so impatient.Bashing characters on presumptions are illogical.Without watching the next episode people passed nasty comments on the jagya ganga motor cycle incident.People should learn from their mistakes.Aur why so much anger on JaGan jodi!Ofcourse,by god's grace JaGan jodi will be alive.
Jagan will be alive, they should be. But do not you think Ganga's charecter is becoming weak. Ratan Singh track will not end neither Saja - CVs has dedicated 2013 to SaJaGan and Ratan Singh vs Singh family. Happy watching.
Whatever is the news... Cvs have the habit of sidelining jagya. The great anandi madam has instincts and jagya doesnot. Sorry, I have to disagree with some of my friends here and may be I am jumping into conclusion too fast. But, what is the need of anandi's involvement in this at all. Can jagya think there is no security at home, everyone gone for wedding, no one taking the phone at home Ganga or gehna and he can go home by himself right ??? Why is anandi's involvement needed here... It's needed only to make the greats  anandi and shiv more great. This involvement is ncluded to bring ansh to jaitser as the heroes can once again save the day. If its true that suguna will save then it's a pathetic track.. As well end the character of jagya and Shashank just quit this low level show. 
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Jagan will be alive, they should be. But do not you think Ganga's charecter is becoming weak. Ratan Singh track will not end neither Saja - CVs has dedicated 2013 to SaJaGan and Ratan Singh vs Singh family. Happy watching.

no i dont think Ganga is becoming weak and even if she is, i dont lose anything if im watching it with my own will and with a remote in my hand. if you dislike it then stop watching. this is not a work of art, this is a show driven by trps on a channel driven by TRPs and i dont need flawless characterization, i can do without it as long as im entertainment. i dont analyze these shows the way most ppl on IF do. this is not Shakespeare, Chaucer or Bronte, this is a soap so I have very little expectations.
Whats on india is the most unreliable source ever dear They said a long ago that Gauri is coming back in show here people opened threads of Gauri coming back  and it was all fake ðŸ˜†

Jagaya will save everyone Probably it will go something like this Ganga will surrender herself and Rat will go with her setting the haveli on fire Jagaya will reach then and save his family then he will want to go to save Ganga but Sanchi and Shekhars will arrive there as well Sanchi will try to stop him and Jagaya won't Sanchi will say something like this which will make jagaya call off the wedding and he will go to save Ganga This is what TB is saying and TB is more trust worthy than whats on india
Edited by hina13 - 10 years ago
The great singh's didn't bother to call suguna for godhbarayi but suguna save them ?? What a crap ??
Originally posted by Libra123

Whatever is the news... Cvs have the habit of sidelining jagya. The great anandi madam has instincts and jagya doesnot. Sorry, I have to disagree with some of my friends here and may be I am jumping into conclusion too fast. But, what is the need of anandi's involvement in this at all. Can jagya think there is no security at home, everyone gone for wedding, no one taking the phone at home Ganga or gehna and he can go home by himself right ??? Why is anandi's involvement needed here... It's needed only to make the greats  anandi and shiv more great. This involvement is ncluded to bring ansh to jaitser as the heroes can once again save the day. If its true that suguna will save then it's a pathetic track.. As well end the character of jagya and Shashank just quit this low level show. 
Even i feel so. This Ratan Singh drama is falling apart.
Ganga will definitely come out...probably at the end of tom epi or tom precap😆.

Just two episodes back they were showing not to believe in superstitions & now they back showin this diya blown off & photo breaking,anandi getting intuition nonsense😕 ðŸ¤¢   
Edited by adi1986 - 10 years ago
it is very difficult to find about sugna rescue article in whatsonindia .if sugna rescue article is true then it will come on tellybuzz article