Re: Ganga why are you hiding?

Posted: 10 years ago
Ganga our second Anandi - where is your courage gone? Today when the entire family is tortured by your husband, one kid and one unborn kid is at death stake, you become an obidient listner to Majisa and go inside the trunk. Very well depicted a charecter BV - Ganga cannot stand for the family who supported her forgetting her own worries.
People will argue - Dadisa has given her kasam, but is that enough. Cannot you forcefully overcome Dadisa's kasam. I am also surprised Dadisa becoming out of the world mahaanta quality, DS u r willing to risk ur family member's life for Ganga. If it wud have been ur ladeswar wud u have done the same thing.
Even Makhan can run for help for Singh's who is the servant. Ganga the part of the family can just sit inside the trunk and utter non sense 'mannu keya karu mein majisa ne kasam diya'
When she pokes nose in Jagya and Anandi's past life, breaks jagya's marriage because the girl was not right, runs to save jagya, gives her opinion for Saja proposal, prays to devi maa for singh's happiness she uses her brains, what happened to you today?
Wake up , break the vows and save the family or BV wants to show that for some own safety matters the most. Every one is not Anandi or Dadisa - mahaan atma.
And Jagya - you are just stone away from ur house and not getting through you cannot run to see what happened waiting for Anandi's instruction. Jagan ki jodi jinda rahe.
Ultimately who does the rescue Shugna - Ghar ki beti akhir ghar ki kaam ati hein.
perhaps you have  to see the episode first then say  Why  jumping  on conclusions so early? 😕Ganga will break the kasam and come out  its been pretty clear today she was thinking of breaking the kasam  as far as Jagaya is concerned Anandi didn't instruct him  at all  Where she instructed him ?He himself was going to home if you have seen the precap Anandi just called him the time he was going to home because he is tensed no one is picking up his phone Where Anandi instructed him  ? Edited by hina13 - 10 years ago
ya definetly ganga will break the vow and that is why ratan kidnap her and that is why jagya will go to save ganga from ratan clutches
I guess after so much pondering, ganga will come out of her box. sacrifice herself for singhs🤢
She will go away with ratan. anyways jagya only job is to save her protect her

I hate this anandi intution drama. Why does jagya dont have such. why does she have to call jagya. Why is jagya  charcter as of such that everyone else swallow his screen space and try become hero. I would have highly appreciated if jagya has gone on his own to home as no one is picking phones. Find out gehna in bad condition take her to hospital. Save his family first.

Then with help of police and shiv go fight as many goons you want and then rescue ganga.
I also hope she comes out , Ganga was introduced such a strong charecter i would have expected her not to get inside at any vow but CVs played their own tricks.
What i gathered from the pre cap is Jagya called home no one picked up and he was thinking of going home. Cannot he rush home before Anandi called. Jagya is a changed man so why cannot he become the saviour why sugna has to come in?
Just imagining how will the family take jagya ganga union after all this. Is Ratan Singh so intelligent that he can get away every time.
@chytra i completely agree with u,y cvs always involving JaAn in eachother matters better they show seprate tracks for them
Where Sugna is coming in ? is there some segment on it 😕i don't know about Sugna coming in any article or segment from where you have read Sugna is coming to the rescue 😕 and Jagaya was going to home he never said i am thinking to go home he was going to home  Edited by hina13 - 10 years ago
if Ganga wasn't going to get kidnapped then this whole track is of no use, might as well throw it in the trash. Sumitra doesn't Ganga enough as is, so no need to put a torture track in to make Ganga leave the haveli...there has to be some other purpose behind it, and I think it's kidnapping and for that to happen, Ganga will have to make a move and I think she will...she will come downstairs.

Also in the precap Jagya was going home anyway and right on his way out is when he receives Anandi's call. Please get your facts straight and don't jump to conclusions.
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

I also hope she comes out , Ganga was introduced such a strong charecter i would have expected her not to get inside at any vow but CVs played their own tricks.
What i gathered from the pre cap is Jagya called home no one picked up and he was thinking of going home. Cannot he rush home before Anandi called. Jagya is a changed man so why cannot he become the saviour why sugna has to come in?
Just imagining how will the family take jagya ganga union after all this. Is Ratan Singh so intelligent that he can get away every time.

Jagya was already going home not thinking abt it when Anandi called him , he was 1 step ahead of her and where did you hear abt Sugna from? 😕
in precap there is no sugna in today episode no sugna .but as u r saying sugna rescue family then what did sugna do to rescue her  family and who give nformation to sugna about singh family in danger .is there any article about this