Excited to see Daya Mai - Kamya Punjabi - Page 2

Poll

Are you excited to see Kamya Punjabi as Daya Mai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I seriously want to see her only after there is lots and lots romance between Raghu and Antara because once she comes, we know things will get hard for these two.
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not right now and Not anytime soon! ...Want them to fall in love..She can enter after their confession etc...I just wanna see lots of romance between the 2 right now! 😆😆
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I would like to see her entry... So far DDEJ is has been really unpredictable so maybe Daya Mai is not going to be like what we think she is.. Maybe she will help with RanTara's love story😉.. Thinking positive makes me feel better😆.. otherwise I am really sacred of Daya Mai😆..
Edited by rukhsana1995 - 10 years ago
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhsana1995

Yes I would like to see her entry... So far DDEJ is has been really unpredictable so maybe Daya Mai is not going to be like what we think she is.. Maybe she will help with RanTara's love story😉.. Thinking positive makes me feel better😆.. otherwise I am really sacred of Daya Mai😆..

Yah exactly!

The show has just started, all we know is that Daya Mai is "THE BOSS"!!😃

So far we know she is strict, but I don't know if that means she is evil minded or something.
The story line says she'll come between RaNtara, but maybe not for a very very long time.

I think there can be awesome tracks around Daya Mai (scare the hell out of everybody) 🤣