Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Double bonanza for Vaibhavi Upadhyay; shoots for CID & Shapath

Double bonanza for Vaibhavi Upadhyay; shoots for CID & Shapath
Beautiful and talented actress Vaibhavi Upadhyay is currently basking in the glory post her impactful appearance in Crime Patrol.

And the actress has now bagged two meaty roles in popular shows CID and Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath (both produced by Fireworks' Production's).

Sources inform that Vaibhavi will soon be seen in the upcoming episodes of Shapath and CID. In Shapath the actress will play the role of a super villain Kannamma. The story will revolve around a singer Kannamma in Chennai who fails to cope up with the pressure of rejection and attempt suicide. However, in an interesting turn of event, she doesn't die and gets super powers. She eventually miss uses her super powers. But unlike her role in Shapath where she plays a super villain, in CID, one of the longest running crime series, Vaibhavi will play a victim. She will essay the role of an actress who is under the guilt of killing her fiance.

When contacted, Vaibhavi said, "Yes, I am doing both the shows but I can't comment on it. All I can say is both my characters are very different from each other. I am having an amazing time shooting with the Productions house and I must say that I am fortunate to be working with the same director on both the shows."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Double-bonanza-for-Vaibhavi-Upadhyay-shoots-for-CID-Shapath/articleshow/21278169.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Double bonanza for Vaibhavi Upadhyay" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Wah! Kya baat hai!!

TFS

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Tfs:

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
She did a murder today, or else, they could have kept her, and paired her w/ Ajay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top