India's Dancing Superstar

Humare MJ5 with some famous ppl (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Monkey Iconloved the pic with prabu sirMonkey Icon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya677

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humare MJ5 with some famous ppl (Page 2)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sqrly

wow, they met so many ppl like Prabu Deva - was he ever on the show?? Maybe he was and i missed that episode - he did have a new movie coming out. I wonder who's coming this week.

Nope dear...They took the pic with Prabhu deva back stage or sum wer but he didn't came on the show. Btw this week Akshay Kumar is coming on IDS to promote OUATIM againTongue

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhureet

Monkey Iconoh thankiu zoya..thankiu so much for sharingBig smileBig smileBig smileloved all...especially yor drawingMonkey Icon...bs i hate that honey singhMonkey Icon YoyohumpMonkey Icon Yoyo

Ur welcum ReetHug!!!
lol thats not my drawing but its cute na!! haha why do u hate yo yo honey singh...he is also punjabiLOL angreji beat de...i know only this song of his, others i don't dare to careLOLLOL

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged

me too...Prabhu deva sud have watch MJ5 performance on Muqabla...he wud be impressedThumbs Up...man i love that songTongue Both MJ5 and deva re deva prabhu deva danced brilliantlyEmbarrassed

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

Monkey Iconoh thankiu zoya..thankiu so much for sharingBig smileBig smileBig smileloved all...especially yor drawingMonkey Icon...bs i hate that honey singhMonkey Icon YoyohumpMonkey Icon Yoyo

Ur welcum ReetHug!!!
lol thats not my drawing but its cute na!! haha why do u hate yo yo honey singh...he is also punjabiLOL angreji beat de...i know only this song of his, others i don't dare to careLOLLOL
Monkey Iconsi hate him...becoz he is spoling punjabi culture...n spreading vulgarity every whereMonkey Winksi hate him like nythingMonkey Winks
yeah its really cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

me too...Prabhu deva sud have watch MJ5 performance on Muqabla...he wud be impressedThumbs Up...man i love that songTongue Both MJ5 and deva re deva prabhu deva danced brilliantlyEmbarrassed
Monkey Emoticoni missed that...Monkey Emoticon...bt prabu sir is really such a humble person i love himBig smileBig smileBig smile...yes he wud b impreesed...i watched js promo of thatCryCryCry

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Ur welcum ReetHug!!!
Monkey Iconsi hate him...becoz he is spoling punjabi culture...n spreading vulgarity every whereMonkey Winksi hate him like nythingMonkey Winks
oh thats the prob den i will hate him too Monkey Emoticons

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Ur welcum ReetHug!!!
oh thats the prob den i will hate him too Monkey Emoticons
Monkey Winkyes i 'll chop him for that if i get a chance to do soMonkey Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.