Humare MJ5 with some famous ppl - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sandhureet

oh thankiu zoya..thankiu so much for sharing😃😃😃loved all...especially yor drawing...bs i hate that honey singhhump

Ur welcum Reet🤗!!!
lol thats not my drawing but its cute na!! haha why do u hate yo yo honey singh...he is also punjabi😆 angreji beat de...i know only this song of his, others i don't dare to care😆😆

loved the pic with prabu sir

me too...Prabhu deva sud have watch MJ5 performance on Muqabla...he wud be impressed👍🏼...man i love that song😛 Both MJ5 and deva re deva prabhu deva danced brilliantly😳
Originally posted by Zoya677

Ur welcum Reet🤗!!!
lol thats not my drawing but its cute na!! haha why do u hate yo yo honey singh...he is also punjabi😆 angreji beat de...i know only this song of his, others i don't dare to care😆😆
i hate him...becoz he is spoling punjabi culture...n spreading vulgarity every wherei hate him like nything
yeah its really cute😳😳😳

me too...Prabhu deva sud have watch MJ5 performance on Muqabla...he wud be impressed👍🏼...man i love that song😛 Both MJ5 and deva re deva prabhu deva danced brilliantly😳
i missed that......bt prabu sir is really such a humble person i love him😃😃😃...yes he wud b impreesed...i watched js promo of that😭😭😭

i hate him...becoz he is spoling punjabi culture...n spreading vulgarity every wherei hate him like nything
yeah its really cute😳😳😳
oh thats the prob den i will hate him too 

oh thats the prob den i will hate him too 
yes i 'll chop him for that if i get a chance to do so

i missed that......bt prabu sir is really such a humble person i love him😃😃😃...yes he wud b impreesed...i watched js promo of that😭😭😭

u sudn't have missed that one gal...thats my most fav performance of MJ5 tribute to MJ...they were supera 😃

u sudn't have missed that one gal...thats my most fav performance of MJ5 tribute to MJ...they were supera 😃
i know shraey cried in that😭😭😭...n on that day my cable got sm signal prob...current was there..bt cable was not working😭😭😭

yes i 'll chop him for that if i get a chance to do so
👏 👏thats gr8...god will give u the chance oneday😆

👏 👏thats gr8...god will give u the chance oneday😆
kaash aisa hothn i'll chop him really so fine