Chat Clubs

||CrazzY BadTameeZ ROFLers in PartY MooD||#CC8

-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome everyone to this 8th journey of serious crazy ROFLing πŸ€—

CrazzY ROFLers in PartY MooDπŸ₯³

Our major objective in this CC is to ROFL 🀣 and we all are obsessed with one celebrity or the other, namely Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone πŸ˜ƒ While ROFLing, we also spend loads of times talking of our favourite movies - Student Of The Year, Aashiqui 2 and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani πŸ€ͺ

Now presenting to you the STAR of the show, our most beloved friend

Miss '🀣' aka Miss ROFL

Hello friends πŸ€— I am ROFL 🀣 I am so blessed to have found best friends forever in Sayu, Sonu and Tashu  πŸ€— They love me so much that they use me in all their posts, can you believe it? 😲☺️ They just can't live without me, so much so that they decided to open a dori only for me πŸ˜³ 

Sayu, Sonu and Tashu first met in a fan club, that of the gorgeous, the dashing, the sexy Kukkad, Sidharth Malhotra  And to be honest, me too a crazy deewani of this handsome candy πŸ€ͺ

And SOTY became a major obsession with us also making Varun Dhawan part of our discussions πŸ˜ƒ His dancing moves and comic timing made him an integral part of our talks 😳

We just all love Hari Om scene 🀣

And also Massage Wala Love scene 🀣

^ Siggy credit to Sonu πŸ€—

While still drooling over the two SOTY hotties, a new addition found its way with Aashiqui 2, which revealed RJ, that is Aditya Roy Kapur 😳 This movie made all of us cry but not for long since soon YJHD hit the screen to make us ROFL yet again 🀣

These three crazy people use me even when they are sad 😲 People actually get confused whether they are sad or happy 🀣🀣🀣 Bless this people for making me so famous that other persons have also started using me 😎 I would like to thank them since now  I am the Princess In Town πŸ˜³ And here is a poem dedicated to my precious friends πŸ€—

Lonely was I always on my own
Sad and lifeless as in the verb disown

I thought I would die
With no one looking at me, not a single eye

Until that day where I gained              
And Life gave me a second chance

Sonu, Sayu, Tashu,
I want to thank all of you

You must be guessing who am I
I am the ROFL emoticon who is ready to say Hi

And rule the world with my ROFLness
With which am sure you all get happiness

Edited by -SiDsAnGeL- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail

This is a Members Only CC, so do not enter without our permission 😳

If you want to join, PM one of the admins and do not post until your name is added to members' list.

Bashing is strictly prohibited.

No one can use '😭' emoticon, else that person will have a punishment 😈

You have to add '🀣' in every post. It's compulsory 🀣

And finally this CC is made to spread happiness, it's an alternative laughing club 🀣

SO HAPPY ROFLING ..!! 🀣

Edited by -SiDsAnGeL- - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Sayu kabhi humhare bare main thodi spech dall de first page pe☺️🀣
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
But still to edit the 1st page and am too lazy to do that 🀣
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
DO NOT POST HERE!

LAST POST HERE!!!