Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I swear to God. This show is getting better and better. 

I simply love the way KD-Kiya are so awkward and shy and blushy-blushy when with one another. They are SO totally cute. I swear, I love them more and more each day. Brilliant acting by both. 

Ranveer-Panchi: I miss them. Ranveer, would you please stop staring at Ruku? Thanks, that'd be great. 

Omi: I actually feel really bad for this guy. He's been there for each and every single one of the buddies and the way he just said 'Mere itne acche naseeb kahaan', just goes to show that he actually really cared for Panchi, and really liked her, despite the animosity between Avi and himself and the whole one-upping each other thing. 

The 'surprise for KD' was amazing. I actually started yelling in front of the TV when Ranveer just left KD there. I'm all 'WHAT?! HE JUST LEFT?!' And then I was like 'AWWW'. I LOVE LOVE the Buddies. I LOVE THEM. Hey CVs, please don't don't let them have any more misunderstandings. I don't think I can stand more episodes where RV-KD aren't talking to one another. Because seeing them as friends and that too, such amazing ones, makes me really what we've missed when they weren't friends. And the way they all helped KD decorate?!  PanSh with the pasta ka dabba! And RV going 'I brought you here, you aren't getting any more gifts!' I LOVE THEM!!!! RanSH!!!! Embarrassed And KiSHa ki photoframe, and everything else was just awww. 

RV: I was supposed to bring you here, everyone else was supposed to decorate and Kiya was just supposed to smile at you. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

RV-Piddi-KD crack me up like no one else does. 

Piddi (imitating Kiya): 'Apne Stone-face waala chehre par expressions toh nahin laate ho, phone par toh bol do' 

RV (imitating KD): I..I love you Chicklet. 

ROFLI LOVE this show. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Mujhe aise friends laa ke de do?! Cry

-Rae

ROFL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093DevilishAngel95Jeeya_Angel-Sapna-kritzy125Blue_guitarNabzKaJenDMGABCDesiGirl93coolpixie.serenade.NonComposMentisRAHI_SSAdryItsMe_Ammu-ScaredAngel-KriYaansh960..Serendipity..relentless.ARandKJFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heavenly." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I skipped 3/4th of KiSha so cant really commentLOL

I actually love VeeNi...toh haan, I loved RV staring at Ruku<3

Baaki epi dekhne ke baad comment karungi!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I skipped 3/4th of KiSha so cant really commentLOL

I actually love VeeNi...toh haan, I loved RV staring at Ruku<3

Baaki epi dekhne ke baad comment karungi!

YOU SKIPPED KISHA?!

Kya zamaana aa gaya hai! Shocked Care to explain!? I can't connect with VeeNi Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.serenade.

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i really miss RAHI...2 hafte me ek scene milta hai woh bhi chota sa...
i feel omi really loves panchi more than avi...

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
^Abhi I really don't care what the CVs do with ViChi/MiChi. I'm always gonna ship RaHi, to be honest. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita101093coolpixie

RAHI_SS

IF-Dazzler

RAHI_SS

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

^Abhi I really don't care what the CVs do with ViChi/MiChi. I'm always gonna ship RaHi, to be honest. 
same here...Smile

.serenade.

IF-Dazzler

.serenade.

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Oh I LURVED today's episode! Heart
The buddies were awesome today! 
"Kiya was just supposed to smile at you."
 ROFL ROFL ROFL
The entire scene was AWESOME! 
I can't relate to Veeni as well ! Ermm
*sighs*
Oh and precap! 
I smell trouble! Ouch

Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 23 July 2013 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RAHI_SS

kritzy125

kritzy125

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
it was such a lovely epi yaar...
pansh ...Heart..i dunno seein them i go crazy
and ransh...no words to describe them...im lovin them more than even kisha...i guess they hav more fanbase than others...and todays the scene...where he says i got u here and no gifts...such a cute pair...i mean the way they behave...tats called friendship
and the whole scene reminded me of the tym wen kd was abt to keep coachin classes in seasson 1 ...it just reminded me of all those days
and kiya ka gift ...soo lovely scene of them
nowadays the boys gang...im lovin them ...the masti they r havin ...omg
the whole imitation..hehehehe
lovely epi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.