Balika Vadhu

Frustrations Thread : #5: VB note Pg 31 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 51

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
if sumi has apologise ganga in heart that sorry i do not want to take ur name but i am compel to take ur name because  my family is in danger then i would have supported sumi because at least she is feeling sorry for ganga though she took ganga name out of compel but no sorry and she hate ganga as if ganga ask ratan to take revenge from singhs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustrations Thread : #5: VB note Pg 31 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Aparna, I agree with you.

If G had thought of moving out after J's attack & Sumi's unhappiness, it would have been good. She should have firmly taken a decision and told DS/ J that she needs to move out for her own betterment, and asked them to help her out.

If she would have been firm & decisive then Singhs wouldn't have objected but insteadthey  would have felt proud of her and helped her.

The only reason DS stopped her initially was she knew that G  is not in right mental & emotional state to walk out and look out for herself. Later, after G got her Mannu & started her studies, she never said she is now capable enough and wants to move out. So obvioulsy Singhs were not going to tell her to leave.

G has also failed in her role. One: she spent her emotions on J rather than thinking of her other priorities & two: she got comfortable with Singh household eventually, that she parked the thought of moving out from there (not done with a wrong intent though).

Also she only wished to leave for Bangalore after Sumi started  showing disappointments, and not because she had an immense desire to study.

Edited by Missesha - 25 July 2013 at 2:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15ChytraShinyasamvi.hisusmitavasirajuHiral_Halwaaparnauma

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

if sumi has apologise ganga in heart that sorry i do not want to take ur name but i am compel to take ur name because  my family is in danger then i would have supported sumi because at least she is feeling sorry for ganga though she took ganga name out of compel but no sorry and she hate ganga as if ganga ask ratan to take revenge from singhs

Sorry but I choose to disagree. Why is Sumi supposed to feel sorry for Ganga? Agreed that Ganga had a rough past and a cruel life, but it was not due to Sumi's fault. So why does Sumi have to bear the brunt of Ganga's past at the cost of her own family.  There were 7 lives at stake, plus Jagya's the 8th one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChytraShinyahisusmitavasirajuaparnauma

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
where i am saying ganga condition is because of sumi  .and where i am saying sumi should not protect her family my main concern is that even she has to take name of ganga to protect her family then at least she should apologise from ganga in heart and what is ganga fault that everytime sumi misbehave with her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedshankythebesttiny15

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
at least ds and basant dare to speak infront of ratan how much ratan torture them but this sumitra know only how to shout at ganga who has did nothing wrong to singh famiy but this sumi cannot shout at  ratan who is going to burn her family .oh i forget how can she shout at ratan because if she shout at ratan then ratan will not leave her afterall she is very scare from ratan so it is easy to shout at ganga because ganga is not going to say anything to sumi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedshankythebesttiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

where i am saying ganga condition is because of sumi  .and where i am saying sumi should not protect her family my main concern is that even she has to take name of ganga to protect her family then at least she should apologise from ganga in heart and what is ganga fault that everytime sumi misbehave with her

Ganga's biggest fault is that she is an out of luck, uneducated, POOR woman who is dependent on others for her kid and her own survival.

That is why - even though she toils tirelessly morning to night to repay her gratitude for the shelter she is receiving - she gets dirty looks from Sumi - coz of the danger that looms on them from her absconding EX.

Ganga's misfortune is 
- her on the run EX who is out to get her.
- her baby who is too small to do anything n needs constant supervision.
- her lack of funds
- her lack of family or friend support group.
- her lack of education n means to gain employment.
- her newly shown hero-worship for her savior.
------------------
But above all it is the fact that she has no funds and is dependent that is her biggest flaw.

Edited by hooked - 25 July 2013 at 4:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaChytraredapple1Libra123charuluv_SVMaddyOsurabhi01tiny15shankythebest

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
totally agree with u hooked .that means if singh family next time give shelter to educated rich girl and again singhs in danger then sumi will have no problem with girl and she will not say if i give u that girl will u leave us

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVshankythebesttiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Aparna, I agree with you.

If G had thought of moving out after J's attack & Sumi's unhappiness, it would have been good. She should have firmly taken a decision and told DS/ J that she needs to move out for her own betterment, and asked them to help her out.

If she would have been firm & decisive then Singhs wouldn't have objected but insteadthey  would have felt proud of her and helped her.

The only reason DS stopped her initially was she knew that G  is not in right mental & emotional state to walk out and look out for herself. Later, after G got her Mannu & started her studies, she never said she is now capable enough and wants to move out. So obvioulsy Singhs were not going to tell her to leave.

G has also failed in her role. One: she spent her emotions on J rather than thinking of her other priorities & two: she got comfortable with Singh household eventually, that she parked the thought of moving out from there (not done with a wrong intent though).

Also she only wished to leave for Bangalore after Sumi started  showing disappointments, and not because she had an immense desire to study.

Missesha, I totally agree with you.. 

well, I do not blame CVs at all for messing up with her character. By the way, when did they show Ganga as brave, level-headed or wise? It was us, the viewers, who misconstrued her running away from ratan as an act of bravery, which apparently never was.

An intelligent person takes wise decisions, does not run away from situations and most importantly when they see help coming their way, they take it as an opportunity to solve their problem.

ganga was always dumb and coward who did not even know what her priorities were. She had help coming her way through jagya but she never had the intellect to make use of it to solve her problem.

Later, when she got a shelter, she used her time foolishly to fall in love. Had she been wiser, she would prioritize her purpose in life which is security for her and her son, in my view, over her love for her dactarsa.

I see no point in glorifying such cowards. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top