Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I read somewhere the TRPs for last week were only 1.8 ðŸ˜†

Isn't that frustrating after the mind-boggling episode of mother-daughter reunion on last Monday !😆

This proves that no one was happy with the way Mangala was criminalized.
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think TRPs were of last 2 last week.the TRPs 4 the week which started on 21st will cum this week.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that means the TRPs for last week will be less than 1.8.
The week before last was the fire episode.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it can happen.bcoz sum of colors shows had seen few pts. increase in TRPs .but BV seemed 2 decrease.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

I read somewhere the TRPs for last week were only 1.8 ðŸ˜†

Isn't that frustrating after the mind-boggling episode of mother-daughter reunion on last Monday !😆

This proves that no one was happy with the way Mangala was criminalized.

Nope @Shinya! It means no one is bothered about Anandi's life and her kids anymore!
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think it is because of extreme dragging. And Mangala was criminalised long back, not recently.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mangala is caught now and so the suspense is over. Again they will play Mangala in a new avatar and Nimboli's life as Nandini in danger. And the speculation will go on.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i am very frustrated with the idea of this new leap why cannot colors end this serial on a happy note and start a new one instead of abruptly the balika vadhu phase we have been watching since 8 years to start a new stupid love story of Nandini ?why they cannot start a new show ?

EnterUsername thumbnail
oh my god f*** this shitty show. I have to daily tolerate this piece of stinky piece of crap every freaking day when my mom in law tunes it in. Really? You people seem to like it. Ever seen a show like Breaking Bad or Fargo? Those shows are the pinnacle of artistry. 

And then there is this garbage.

same crap over and over and over again until you have goddamn constipation and then again eat it . ehh. How come the writer of this show doesn't feel a little bit of regret pushing these shows? Oh right, there are people who "consume" this. Sigh. The story is dragging on for f**kin years (200 episodes?). But where is the quality? 

Heck, I like Indian TV shows too. 24 and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai are damn awesome. But Balika vadhu? Insult to the great yesteryear film.

I wonder why Indian TV shows are not popular in foreign countries, and then there is this 10/10 garbage. Even Adam Sandler's movies seem Oscar winning. The whole Colors channel is going downhill.

/rant
kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much ever you like other shows you have named, pls refrain from being so abusive in a public forum. As said in a different post, the show has been running for 7 years with ups and downs with its own set of loyal viewers. You needn't watch if you don't want to but no need to go overboard in criticizing it !!