Balika Vadhu

Frustrations Thread : #5: VB note Pg 31 (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 53

tssvenkat

tssvenkat

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I fully agree with the frustration poured out here, having a challenged kid around with Saanchi is not advisable. They should show some realistic approach to such problem. Either change Saanchi's attitude overnight or move out of the house where the kid needs a loving atmosphere or don't adopt the kid at all if they are going to be stuck with Sanchi until she gets married off. Everyone can put up with Sanchis tantrum but not that 6 year old kid, please be sensitive and sensible with the message you come up with. There are so many viewers out here who take it to heart when things don't go well. 

Edited by tssvenkat - 08 January 2014 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedlibsrocksSheetsden--SudhaS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustrations Thread : #5: VB note Pg 31 (Page 47)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i have been going through many comments about the adoption track in forum and i feel every members has some point to justify or be againt this adoption
the main problem with CVs is their lack of detailing...why do they give so much improtance to saanchi' thought and expressions in any track but not on main leads...many of the members who are with this track feel that giving new life and happiness to someone has always been anandi's belief and shiv is same like her but if CVs are trying to pass a message to society than why not properly...why do we have to assume everyone's thoughts and behavior? as viewer i would want everything ready in front of me...if this adoption had been some long lost inner desire of AnSh than show it...we want to know what made Shiv agree to this adoption...we want to know what makes them think that they are very much prepared to adopt a disabled child...just becoz AnSh are responsible individulas doen't mean they can't make mistakes...every situation needs different kind of responsibility and AnSh's responsible behavior does not gurantee that they will be responsible parents too...in fact the way they are behaving now show their irreponsibility...without such detailing every track looks like mess to me

Edited by libsrocks - 11 January 2014 at 5:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tssvenkatSupriyaahookedMissesha

Preetam_Singh

Preetam_Singh

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
TFS...

Supriyaa

Supriyaa

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
i feel they are showing too much rush in the story sometimes 6 months leap then 3 months leap suddenly Ganga's preg news now godbharai then adoption formalities completed so soon
initially they showed each and every emotion at the time of ansh marriage like Anandi's confusion ,her acceptance to marriage her feelings for shiv but now they are just running taking leaps
ignoring ansh career track completely it was something which attracted viewer mind most before their marriage why not showing now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy_02

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
20/1/2014 episode was so so pathetic
i don't even get how can Anandi be so dumb...and she looked so awful in that ghagra that i was literally ashamed to even call her as shiv's wife...I don't get why Anandi adopted Amol?...She could have adopted Saanchi without so much wait...she is already taking decisions of her life so why not adopt her like her own child ...Saanchi is a poor nadaan bachhi...i mean seriously it's heights of stupidity and i wish Amol never grows up like Anandi...Anandi is more irritating than Saanchi...who told her to show her mahanta and forgive Saanchi?...did she had to take the risk on Ganga's godbharai only?...she is not interested to have her own child than don't but at least look at Ganga who is risking her own life for her own child...Anandi is actually the biggest villan of BV...i wish Jagya shouts her for bringing Saanchi and tells her off that if he ever brings that creep creature in haveli than even she will banned from BH...i just believe what Shiv saw in Anandi for hugging her like today Angry

Edited by libsrocks - 20 January 2014 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanAcidic_San

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
bump

vandna12

vandna12

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Is there a chance that the creatives of Balika Vadhu are changed and CVs of Uttran etc have taken over ...

:( :(

Why take up social issues if you are not able to do justice with it .

Edited by vandna12 - 28 February 2014 at 10:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tssvenkatAnjujagAndriaakidsnameSiriuslySujal--SudhaS--Acidic_San

Hiral_Halwa

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiral_Halwa

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Leads deserve more than just carrying trays aroundLOL there may be polarizing views on this forum for the lead character..Anandi...but boy only her character has the strength to drive threads
on discussions to 90+ pages Tongue so please CVs daya karo and give ur threadpuller and the most debated character something concrete to doSmile

1) CVs dayakaro, can we please, pretty please not have a Kabra-Shekhars fest and Sa adjusting to her new household dramaCry thats the lowest bottom we all see...I can live with Sa getting settled with Kabra, since there isnt much any of us can do about it...anyway...they are the 'chosen one' seems likeLOLCry but can we please be quarantined from K3G drama reiterated on SaDeadCry I can totally visualize new couple leaving the house and Rakhi getting them backCryCry please spare us all of this CVsDead

2) PLEASE undertake serious research before getting into sensitive tracks like r***, adoption etc.  Its not this simple...maybe for an idea of how complicated things can get, they can watch Satyamev Jayate Season 2, episode 1!!

3) The tracks left midway, they owe some logical conclusion CVs - Bhaili cannot disappear into thin air, similarly college track cannot just lie impending...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tssvenkatAnjujagLauraMumamAashima.adi2512Anjali_HemaG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top