Frustration Thread #5 (Vent your Anger HERE) DT NOTE PG 73

Posted: 10 years ago
Frustration Thread #5

We have noticed that  some members have lot of frustrations regarding current story line, tracks, actors screen space etc. So bringing this up .

However keep in mind that there are no bashing, swearing, derogatory terms, and that BV forum rules are followed

Henceforth all frustration topics will either be closed or moved here

Link to the previous topics:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3195753

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3301553

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3351296

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3408528

Please Note that this is not a chat thread nor an appreciation thread, this is a frustration thread where members post their frustration over the show. There is an episode discussion thread to carry on normal discussion about the on going episodes so be clear to post only frustrations in this thread and nothing else.

Refrain from chatting here and using it as an appreciation thread, there are already threads available on the forum to continue with this. Those who continue to chat will be dealt with severity. Topics opened regarding frustration will be closed and redirected here.

Hoping for your cooperation, disregard of rules will lead to further action
O wow FT back Thank you so much DT a much needed thread 

i am too much frurstrated so cannot hold it more 

I am too much frustrated with Shekhars How can any family be this idiot who cannot see through the dramas of their daughter ðŸ¤¢Cvs please to show Sanchi's dramas don't make all adults of Shekhars brainless and even Shiv has buried his head in sand Hadh ho gaye ðŸ˜µ Sanchi is so smart she is deceiving everyone All elders of Singhs and Shekhars have gone nuts Sanchi is fooling their years of experienced eyes 

and how come the girl who don't even know how to make a cup of tea all of a sudden became so super smart in house hold chores Who taught her all this ðŸ˜•

BV cvs be sensible Sanchi is not important sense in show is more important 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago

Wow finally a tete a tete with the famous frustration thread of this forum😃

Frustrated with writers-

1) Zero concentration/ focus on S's work life!! I wanted one scene with his new PA...but NO, Sa drama is more important...

2) Ira turning into a typical Saas taunting A and making her cry 😡

3) CM becoming a show piece - she was supposed to be a straight talking and sensible woman - but she is just Ira's shadow for the time being

4) Daddu ke pakoda and when I was jawaan talks🤢

5) Whatever happened to Alok's textile business

6) A just being confined to cooking and serving food in Shekhars household

7) G2 for losing the fire and becoming abala nari🥱

8) S for being weak in handling family matters and letting A take charge of everything and running away yesterday😡

9) J for accepting Sa ka rishta - I want a better storyline for him - professional issues 

10) for making G1 vanish in thin air - one letter and thats it??!!  I want G1 back now😈

Huff Puff...enough for now...will post more later😈

Saachi is disgusting plain and blunt
and shekars are not running a family it is no more less than a circus.
Anandi , her acting skills are ðŸ¤¢ Plastic. All she knows is make a flashing smile and turn on a face which confuses me to eternity.

Singhs lost it too. I dont even want to talk

ganga lost all the fire and her name is all through her eyes now. Cry baby all the time. What happened to the one they showed before??

CV's are the useless fellows in the whole world using a pregger woman for showing harassement and to gain sympathy. I feel like spitting on their faces.😡

Edited by Chytra - 10 years ago
cvs please shut the show if u dont have any proper story for anybody,atleast we all relieved from the torcher of NEW anandi and ur new female lead sanchi🤢🤢 i badly miss JaNu nowadays😭
Thanks for this much needed frustration thread. 
Cvs lost it. Messing the story to give importance to side characters like sanchi, mahi, ashime.. Totally unrelated to the story. This is the story of anandi and jagya. Concentrate on your central characters.. Not some randome characters. Why is the main lead jagya missing nowadays ?? You feel the need to show the pakoras eating of daddu, and luch eating of mahi ashi and Nautanki of sanchi and plastic expressions of anandi and forget about your main lead ??? cvs, you don't deserve talented actors in your show. Shut down the shop and free up the actors.
Oh the FT is back.

I am totally frustrated why jagya is not shown in the episode.Whenever the episode airs he is in the hospital.Why he doesn't come to his home!Plz show some scenes of jagya also.In 12 days just 10 minute of jagya is unfair.

The FT is back ! Are we theonly forum where we are happy that the FT is back ??😆

I don't get why Ira is upset with Anandi. She is perfectly fine with DS now but she still has anger for Anandi... Why ?

And CM's role ? She has become a mute spectator in the family...

What a unrealistic episode. Anandi the psychic will know everything, but jagya who loves his family soo much will not get any instincts. Now, the greates anandi and shiv arrive and save the day. Why do you need jagya?? Why not end this character ??? anyway, cvs don't even bother to mention him as part of the show, so better end that character ...
ah...finally somewhere i can vent out my anger

Really fed up of Saanchi track and now even Singhs track is getting OTT
No light on AnSh and now i bet they will make Anandi pregnant...and involve saas-bahu drama in her career track also...god knows who is writing the storyline of BV

Getting bored of Ganga, Jagya, Saanchi, Anandi, Shekhars, Singhs and their pakodas ðŸ¤¢.

bring back Heth Singh and so sensible track instead of all this